Bug bug bugZ on ESB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugs.

yes of course, ther's a problem with all bugs. It's sems not good for all players. And a lot of players encountering this bug Predator bugs at 4,2 Milliards in tournament. My game bugs 3 time 1:1,4 M_ 2:1,6 M and the first 1,7M thanks for tournament. Why Zen2 don't change rules for example : 10 minutes or 5 minutes. Why not ? no bug, not time to create bug in the tournament.????

Comment

Originally posted by deep View Post
      I asked today, and we are going to release a patch soon for Xbox 360. The other platforms are easier to patch, so the bugs will be fixed everywhere.
      Thank you for FX2 gamers ! (me I don't know if I will buy tables on XBox anymore).

In this case, will this patch fix other tables ? Like Boba Fett (ball lost) for SW Pinball. But we're still waiting for Fear Itself (restart), Avengers (restart), Paranormal (restart)...
      French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by deep View Post
        I asked today, and we are going to release a patch soon for Xbox 360. The other platforms are easier to patch, so the bugs will be fixed everywhere.
        This is great news! Thank you for letting us know. And as wims says, would be very keen to know if this will include fixes on any other tables. Avengers particularly for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolo Nalu View Post
          Unbelievable. Bug after bug after bug! Why?! I've been such a huge supporter of zen and now I think this might be my last purchase. It disgusts me that potentially the best table in the game has game breaking bugs. Pathetic and inexcusable....
          well patience is something i have had but it is running thin. i really think the scores should be wiped clean with fixed versions. At least when it comes to major game breakers. you wiped the rocky and bullwinkle scores once before and I'm totally fine with it happening again. even my paranormal score of 2 trillion
          Ok, since you're so quick to dole out the complaints and criticism here's some for you. The idea of wiping out everyone's scores because your games ended badly is terrible. So something bad happened to you and you lost your score, so now you want everyone else to lose their scores too? That's just plain selfish and inconsiderate.
          ER777
          Last edited by ER777; 03-23-2013, 02:38 PM. Reason: Reworded

Comment

Originally posted by ER777 View Post
            Ok, since you're so quick to dole out the complaints and criticism here's some for you. The idea of wiping out everyone's scores because your games ended badly is terrible. So something bad happened to you and you lost your score, so now you want everyone else to lose their scores too? That's just plain selfish and inconsiderate.
            Jeez dude... bit of an overreaction to say the least. The point he is making is about "game breaking" bugs and I presume major scoring imbalances. Fantastic 4 is a good example of a table that needs a scoring wipe as the major scores on that table are as result of a scoring bug.

If I didn't know better I would say that you have some sort of personal vendetta against Lolo Nalu
            XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

I have no idea who he/she is other than what I've seen posted in this thread, which doesn't make a very good impression.

You can tell by Lolo's subsequent post the he/she did in fact mean that Ep V should be reset too, along with those other tables you mentioned. So after reading a bunch of posts where this person talks about how they're disgusted by the bugs along with calling the developers' efforts pathetic, then to hear the same person suggest something that inconsiderate to the rest of the players that haven't been affected.. yeah that bothers me.

Comment

I must say, I totally understand Lolo's frustration after having a few big games freeze on me. Really no need to reset the scores for the tables that don't have scoring bugs though.

Comment

Just to clarify, we will not likely ever reset a scoreboard again. Not worth the backlash from everyone who was satisfied with their posted score.

Comment

Unbelievable. Bug after bug after bug! Why?! I've been such a huge supporter of zen and now I think this might be my last purchase. It disgusts me that potentially the best table in the game has game breaking bugs. Pathetic and inexcusable. I just wish there was pride in the work especially with the time put into it. I finally figure a way around the glitch that freeZes the game but then the stupid trap door opens and I'm stuck with it my face for the rest of the game! No matter what I did it couldn't be fixed. I got so disgusted I just tilted every ball I had and recorded the score but I'm definitely calling it a quits. Take some time to fix your tables zen! Whether its expensive or not because this table should have been your masterpiece. Was looking that way at first
                    Chill out people bugs happen. People are only human and mistakes happen, so what? Issues will be rectified in time and it's not Zen's fault that M$ is as greedy as they are. I have heard on the TPA forums that it costs as much as $25,000 bucks for a patch. So yell at them not Zen. I truly appreciate their work and am looking forward to the next batch of SW tables!
                    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kemetman View Post
                      Chill out people bugs happen. People are only human and mistakes happen, so what? Issues will be rectified in time and it's not Zen's fault that M$ is as greedy as they are. I have heard on the TPA forums that it costs as much as $25,000 bucks for a patch. So yell at them not Zen. I truly appreciate their work and am looking forward to the next batch of SW tables!
                      A fair point yes, sure mistakes will happen and yes, if they are rectified then we have little to complain about. I also think it's fair to say that there really is a difference between obscure little bugs that would be unlikely to rear their heads until a game is released to thousands of players putting in thousands of hours and some of the blatantly obvious things that are present in a some of the tables here and found within the first few minutes of play. Things like the Black Widow bug on Avengers and more than one on ESB for instance.

I think these things do, quite rightly, raise some big questions about the state in which something can be released and what kind of testing is going on. It may be uncalled for for us to just throw a tantrum and be nasty about it but we must also recognise that it's up to us to keep these companies on their toes and honest.

Thankfully, Zen seem like one of the few who are actually willing to engage in dialogue with their audience and share some info now and then.

Comment

I just purchased the Star Wars pack last night. I don't see any update about patches here so I'm assuming that the pack I downloaded has all of the mentioned bugs still within it correct?

I'm new to Zen Pinball. So I should check here for word about patches or is there some update sent to my email or how does it work? I'm assuming I'll just have to keep checking here all the time.

And then what do I do, just connect to the interent and start Zen to download the patch (I'm on PS3) or do I have to do something more like installing the game again or something. Please excuse my ignorance on the matter, I'm a newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazareth View Post
                          I just purchased the Star Wars pack last night. I don't see any update about patches here so I'm assuming that the pack I downloaded has all of the mentioned bugs still within it correct?
                          That's correct, the patch that fixes the bugs will most likely come the next time new DLC content is released.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazareth View Post

I'm new to Zen Pinball. So I should check here for word about patches or is there some update sent to my email or how does it work? I'm assuming I'll just have to keep checking here all the time.

And then what do I do, just connect to the interent and start Zen to download the patch (I'm on PS3) or do I have to do something more like installing the game again or something. Please excuse my ignorance on the matter, I'm a newbie.
                            Just launch the game with your PS3 online, and the upgrade installs automatically if available.

Comment

Thanks for helping me out there, sounds nice and easy. These Star Wars tables are simply incredible, please do patch 'em up because they deserve it. And keep up the great work on all the tables. They are so much fun to play.

Comment

Is this fixed on any of the versions ?

Just got the Yoda bug again on android. This bug really hurts when you have a long game going. You are all excited because you are doing well and then BAM your excitement is crushed by a game ending bug. Please fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X