No announcement yet.

Bug bug bugZ on ESB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a weird one where the Jedi training activated during a multiball, and then the training played, but I was still on the pinball screen. Needless to say the training probe won that one. Then, all other training sessions were level 4. Shouldn't complain, as all other sessions past that point are a complete crapshoot for me anyways.

Edit: I guess you can pick the bonuses multiple times with Yoda. Never did pay attention or go for it much in the past.
    Last edited by OriginalEther; 07-05-2013, 04:32 AM. Reason: Learn something new every day
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Comment

Haven't been back to this table in a long while. Is the Xbox version fixed now that we've had the Balance Of The Force update? I would like to start playing again.
      Last edited by Spirit X; 10-22-2013, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit X View Post
        Haven't been back to this table in a long while. Is the Xbox version fixed now that we've had the Balance Of The Force update? I would like to start playing again.
        Ello?

Comment

Ello?
          Not fixed on xbox

Comment

Originally posted by deep View Post
            I asked today, and we are going to release a patch soon for Xbox 360. The other platforms are easier to patch, so the bugs will be fixed everywhere.
            Ah ok, thanks. So what's the story with this? They said it would be patched 'soon' back in March, it's now November and my understanding is that it's now free to patch XBLA games. I can think of no reason why this should still be broken.

Zen?

Comment

Ah ok, thanks. So what's the story with this? They said it would be patched 'soon' back in March, it's now November and my understanding is that it's now free to patch XBLA games. I can think of no reason why this should still be broken.

Zen?
              Not sure why but there weren't any additional things included in the last update that included the BoF tables. I will remind them again that this is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Not sure why but there weren't any additional things included in the last update that included the BoF tables. I will remind them again that this is broken.
                Thanks, that's appreciated. And Any news on the patch date would be great.

Comment

I’ve been playing this table lately after not playing it for some time. I’m playing the ZP2 version on PS3 and I’ve hit the Yoda bug twice and the Empire award bug once. I have hit the Yoda bug in the past, not sure of the Empire bug in the past. Judging by the date of the last post you would think this was taken care of long ago, but it keeps happening to me now. I have all the tables, Ant-Man being the most recently released, so if it was fixed, I would assume I downloaded the patch.

So basically my questions are; WTF is going on with this? Was it ever fixed on PS3 ZP2? Will it happen if I play the SWP standalone version? Love the table, but it’s unplayable for skilled players. Don’t activate the Sabre Saver is an unacceptable option. It’s there as a reward, but it appears to be the ultimate punishment. Shabby quality guys. Hang your heads in shame.

Ok maybe I’m being a little dramatic. I am disappointed, but I really need to know if I can still play it on the SWP standalone bug free. And what about PS4? I haven’t bought one yet, but some upcoming games have me thinking about it. Otherwise this table can just be thrown away IMO.

Comment

I can't address your question specifically but I would say to set low expectations for the Star Wars Pinball standalone game. They are my favorite tables but full of glitches.

I have had at least 3 major glitches preventing me from earning a trophy.

1). Masters of the Force - I completed fall 3 dark side fights, but no trophy. In fact, I have completed all 6 fights in one game and earned "Prophecy Fulfilled" but still have not unlocked "Power, Unlimited Power" which is just the dark side portion. Should be impossible but it happened.

2) Starfighter Assault - Fleet Commander, leveled up to Rank 6 and completed side missions for all 6 ranks but no trophy. I think it was because I was given Dogfight instead of Downed Fighter on Rank 2 through no choice of my own.

3) Droids- I ran into the same glitch that Beliksner ran into where in Mission 5, after completing the bomb, the ball disappears and no way to get it back. Only way to proceed is to quit game. I had already completed the other missions including the very difficult multi-ball one.

I do get occasionally freezes but the worse seems to be on V12, which is awful when going for the grinding maximum tuning trophy.

Comment

I was trying to force the glitches on the SWP standalone of ESB. I couldn’t force the Yoda prize one, so that may not affect that version. However I did hit the Empire award glitch. 2 ½ years later and still no fix. This is unacceptable and piss poor customer service. But hey, continue to sell a broken product, how can that be bad for business?

As for your Masters of the Force problem, are you sure you completed only dark side missions? If you complete one light side mission you can’t earn the trophy. I’m sure you already knew that.

Comment

thanks, did not realize that about masters of the force, somehow I missed that. Oops!

I will make sure I don't earn any Light side awards on the way.

Comment

Working...
                        X