Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug bug bugZ on ESB

Again, and again... unbelievable !

Three times on three games : when I chose an empire reward, all the game is freezing and music play the same thing. I have to turn off the XB.

Last score = 1,7 Billion (with 3 balls behind).

This weekend was like a frustrating experience, I really wasted my time.

Frustrating, because for a moment, all your tables are bugged. And there's no patch on FX2 (you do it only for ZP2 ?)
    Last edited by wims; 03-11-2013, 10:37 PM. Reason: billion not million ^^
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Unless it’s a massive bug that affects the majority of players I would be very surprised if it gets fixed.

I asked about patching and bug fixing a while ago and was told it was too expensive to do on Xbox.

It makes me wonder why there is a stickied bugs thread on the FX2 forum when there seems to be no
    intention of fixing anything???

Comment

Thanks to answer.

I'd be surprised to see a patch for 360 too (we're still waiting for Paranormal, Avengers, where bugs are most important and players had to reset games).

You're right to say the patch is too expensive to do on Xbox, because of the upload price on microsoft servers. This is the reason why many studios pay more attention to test their game, before putting them on sale. Zen chose dematerialization, so they must take responsibility if their games are bugged.

I'm sorry to say that, but today, Zen is no longer able to release their tables without any bugs, like they did before. Many topics on the official forum are talking about resets, bugs, glitchs, etc. They really seems sorry for us but do anything to improve beta-test, despite repeated requests from fans.

Empire Strikes Back is like a Paranormal 2 on Xbox : Yoda keep the ball (reset), Empire reward freezing (reset), Vader's door won't close (annoying), Force mode won't start, strange slowdowns on some consoles....

The table is so beautiful, it hurts the heart.

Comment

bug on Episode V

Originally posted by wims View Post
        Again, and again... unbelievable !

Three times on three games : when I chose an empire reward, all the game is freezing and music play the same thing. I have to turn off the XB.

Last score = 1,7 million (with 3 balls behind).

This weekend was like a frustrating experience, I really wasted my time.

Frustrating, because for a moment, all your tables are bugged. And there's no patch on FX2 (you do it only for ZP2 ?)
        Same prob for me too , This table is beautiful but the bug ruin the game...

Comment

The freeze, for the 5th time :

Ball 1-2, 2,5 billions.

And no answer ?

Comment

Ball 1-2, 2,5 billions.

And no answer ?
            Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but like with all bug reports I did send it to the team.

Comment

Ball 1-2, 2,5 billions.

And no answer ?
              I still try to find whats causing this. Very odd, there is nothing flashing on the table... I have never seen anything like this. Truly sorry guys!

Comment

Originally posted by deep View Post
                I still try to find whats causing this. Very odd, there is nothing flashing on the table... I have never seen anything like this. Truly sorry guys!
                Thanks deep and barbie.

Yes, screen is freezing but music continues playing. The first time, I thought it was my console was heated, but it happened again 4 times, at the same moment, when I press the launch button to chose a Empire reward.

I understand you can be sorry, but all these bugs on ESB could be fixed forever with a better beta-test... time to think to recruit some testers, guys !

So this time, I begin a new game on ZP2... Let's see what happens, but I will play with aprehension.

Could we ever see a patch for the Xbox ? Or is it too expansive ?

Comment

Thanks deep and barbie.

Yes, screen is freezing but music continues playing. The first time, I thought it was my console was heated, but it happened again 4 times, at the same moment, when I press the launch button to chose a Empire reward.

I understand you can be sorry, but all these bugs on ESB could be fixed forever with a better beta-test... time to think to recruit some testers, guys !

So this time, I begin a new game on ZP2... Let's see what happens, but I will play with aprehension.

Could we ever see a patch for the Xbox ? Or is it too expansive ?
                  Can you restart the game from the pause menu, or you have to reset the console?
                  Last edited by deep; 03-12-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Can you restart the game from the pause menu, or you have to reset the console?
                    No I can't, I have to turn off the console manually. The big XBox button (in the middle of the pad) doesn't work either, I can't return to XBLA menu either.

So yesterday, I tried to play on PS3 with ZP2. Two games : both, restart because the ion canon holds the ball (ending to spell YODA). Flippers move but it's impossible to tilt. I had a hurry-up Force mode in work (probe shooting) : it doesn't stop, there was no countdown on DMD. But I'll post a video tonight, better to see what happens.

I don't know if you see, but since friday agternoon (the announcement of the tournament), I just try to finish a game. I despair, long games don't seem possible.

I hope you understand me, because my english's not so good, but you will see better with the video tonight

Otherwise, congratulations for your amazing work on this table, probably the best you've ever done. And thank you for always being attentive to the fans in despair.

Comment

No I can't, I have to turn off the console manually. The big XBox button (in the middle of the pad) doesn't work either, I can't return to XBLA menu either.

So yesterday, I tried to play on PS3 with ZP2. Two games : both, restart because the ion canon holds the ball (ending to spell YODA). Flippers move but it's impossible to tilt. I had a hurry-up Force mode in work (probe shooting) : it doesn't stop, there was no countdown on DMD. But I'll post a video tonight, better to see what happens.

I don't know if you see, but since friday agternoon (the announcement of the tournament), I just try to finish a game. I despair, long games don't seem possible.

I hope you understand me, because my english's not so good, but you will see better with the video tonight

Otherwise, congratulations for your amazing work on this table, probably the best you've ever done. And thank you for always being attentive to the fans in despair.
                      Thanks for your response! Its all clear what you described, we are searching for the problems.

Comment

Just found the Empire award bug: if you have all 3 kickbacks, AND the multipliers held, AND there is no other awards left than this 2 (kickback, multi held), it will crash.

Still searching the yoda related one.

Comment

Just found the Empire award bug: if you have all 3 kickbacks, AND the multipliers held, AND there is no other awards left than this 2 (kickback, multi held), it will crash.

Still searching the yoda related one.
                          Waouh, it makes sense !

Seriously, how did you come to this logic ? Ok ok, I'll try to play noting the rewards already had, loool.

I'm really relieved because I thought I was the only one who had this bug no other player seems to have met. «Thank you, my master».

Comment

Waouh, it makes sense !

Seriously, how did you come to this logic ? Ok ok, I'll try to play noting the rewards already had, loool.

I'm really relieved because I thought I was the only one who had this bug no other player seems to have met. «Thank you, my master».
                            I scripted the table, so I did some digging and found it. It's rare when you got all these stuff together, so other players haven't run into it.

Comment

Ok, I found the Yoda problem too:
                              its related to the LANDO rollovers. If you have all 3 kickbacks (including saber saver) and you collect all the rollovers again for a bonus score, it can go wrong and the dotmatrix shows no more animations till you hit one of the LANDO rollovers again. In this case, the dotmatrix queue resets and everything is fine again. So basicly, if one of the LANDO rollovers lit, you are safe to shoot for a Yoda award...

Comment

Working...
                              X