Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Please extend the default time setting to collect kickback on SWESB Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katschunka
    replied
    OK so i have to deal with it. Nevertheless ESB is a great table.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    I'm in a way happy that the kickbacks are not too easy to activate on this table else the table would get to be way too easy, especially with the Saber save in the mix. What springs to mind is Ms. Splosion Man where you have the barrel save (that admittedly takes more effort to light) that is easy to activate along with the kickbacks which only results in super long games. On ESB you have to put a bit of effort and patience in to light the kickbacks and I have definitely paid the price more than once for becoming impatient with the effort of activating the kickbacks.

Leave a comment:

• maink
    replied
    i think the 7 secs or more is for the saber save , the kickback time feels like 3-4 seconds , but apperently its 5

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Originally posted by katschunka View Post
    What about the 7 seconds? C'mon be kind to your customers (bought nearly every table from Zen). Its just one single value to be changed in the code.

Thanks

Go to operator's menu->adjustments->feature adjustments->pushback light activation timer. Change the setting to easy or very easy. Problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• katschunka
    replied
    Originally posted by deep View Post
    Then I don't remember correctly
    What about the 7 seconds? C'mon be kind to your customers (bought nearly every table from Zen). Its just one single value to be changed in the code.

Thanks
    Last edited by katschunka; 03-20-2013, 02:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
    On X-Men table, the kickbacks can only be activated by recruiting Jean Grey (right) and Nightcrawler (left). You have 3 kickbacks per side but to reactivate them, you must recruit all the others X-Men to reset the mission and be able to recruit them again.
    And X-Men is a table where the ball loves the oulanes.

So, 7s to hit an easy ramp, that's fine to me
    i nominate you for top comment

Leave a comment:

• ER777
    replied
    Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
    The time limit is fine, I find the request in this thread unnecessary...
    That sums it up perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    The time limit is fine, I find the request in this thread unnecessary really It's almost like asking for the gap between the flippers to be smaller because the ball can drop between them! Remember it's the same for everyone so just keep practising and you will get the timing down.

Leave a comment:

• deep
    replied
    Originally posted by katschunka View Post
    Well actually it is 5 seconds in the default setting of the PS3 version. I measured it. Could it be that we have an issue here. Maybe 7 seconds were indended for kickback collect.
    Then I don't remember correctly

Leave a comment:

• katschunka
    replied
    Originally posted by deep View Post
    If I remember correctly, the time limit is 7 seconds. I think it's more than enough
    Well actually it is 5 seconds in the default setting of the PS3 version. I measured it. Could it be that we have an issue here. Maybe 7 seconds were indended for kickback collect.
    Last edited by katschunka; 03-16-2013, 09:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DarkKodiaK
    replied
    i could have sworn i got both kickbacks nearly at the same time off of 1 light up of the lando in lanes.

get one, bounce pass, get the other.

Leave a comment:

• Mammouth
    replied
    On X-Men table, the kickbacks can only be activated by recruiting Jean Grey (right) and Nightcrawler (left). You have 3 kickbacks per side but to reactivate them, you must recruit all the others X-Men to reset the mission and be able to recruit them again.
    And X-Men is a table where the ball loves the oulanes.

So, 7s to hit an easy ramp, that's fine to me

Leave a comment:

• OriginalEther
    replied
    Don't know about other tables in the outside world, but most of the Zen tables (at least, the ones I have) are just light up the lanes. No additional shot required.
    It does make it more difficult, though it doesn't bother me as much as I have gotten better at it. And it does occur frequently, so you will get chances.

If you don't think the time is long enough, is that a feature you could adjust on the Operators Menu? It would keep you from posting on the leaderboards, but you could change it to what you find a more reasonable setting.

Leave a comment:

• ER777
    replied
    Originally posted by Lukky NL View Post
    I think trere is nothing wrong now too.
    Same here. Its a pretty common feature in pinball machines to have a rollover briefly light a specific target, with the intent being that the player has to immediately shoot that target as the ball first reaches the flipper in order to get the reward. I think this table even gives more time than most.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    The time limit is fine. It took me a little over 3 minutes to light both kickbacks and the ball save.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X