Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiplayer of Star Wars pinball working?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Yeah! That was a lot of fun.

    STTC and I were just lucky. I made an open game and invited STTC (since he was available) and waited for two others. It only took a few minutes surprisingly and it didn't take too long for the two of us to get the gold trophy.

    I was hoping to create a boosting game, but none of my other buddies were available.
    Lol the other 2 Players didn't know what hit them
    sigpic

    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
      Lol the other 2 Players didn't know what hit them
      LOL! It only took us a few minutes for the two of us to get the trophy. For me it was 90 seconds (first game) and you about 3 minutes (second game).

      This was playing the Boba Fett table at a 25 million score goal (no penalty). Very easy if you are good at starting up and completing the missions. All I did was hit the Empire orbit quickly 3 times, selected the 30 million mission, hit all of the lit lanes and sink the ball into the ship. Done!
      Last edited by shogun00; 05-17-2013, 06:43 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        LOL! It only took us a few minutes for the two of us to get the trophy. For me it was 90 seconds (first game) and you about 3 minutes (second game).

        This was playing the Boba Fett table at a 25 million score goal (no penalty). Very easy if you are good at starting up and completing the missions. All I did was hit the Empire orbit quickly 3 times, selected the 30 million mission, hit all of the lit lanes and sink the ball into the ship. Done!
        Yeh I did the same thing, although my muscle memory was a bit off largely due to playing Injustice Gods Among Us.
        sigpic

        Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

        PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

        Comment


        • #19
          I just got mine as well. I experienced some sorta bug though....i was waiting around watchin the lobby for a bit. Not much action goin on. I finally get into a match on CW, but it started with 3. A fourth jumped in right after i pulled plunger. Game was a 5 min goal. I was way in the lead (thanks to Liberation HU) and the ticker counted to zero. But the game never ended. Play continued with no time remaining, never shot back to the finish screen. I was playing with Steppenwolf1969, but didnt know the other guys. But all four players had their avatar on screen. However only Stepp's & my point arrows were moving, dont know if the others backed out, causing thr glitch/bug.

          Anyway....i just backed out & happened to jump into a pre-game lobby lobby with 3 already waiting....CW with a 10 million goal u know what i spammed...took all of 35...45 seconds haha

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
            I was lucky enough to get the trophy last night.
            MP is dead on the Vita. So far i only played against one other person....

            Comment


            • #21
              Mines not wrking... any suggestions?
              Last edited by cardozosula; 07-07-2013, 07:53 AM.
              BacklinksVault

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by cardozosula View Post
                Mines not working... any suggestions?
                What's not working? Details please! Also which platform? Vita? PS3?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Anybody know how to block players who use a PS Eye or any other WebCams? Its just too distracting & TMI. Remember that what has been seen cannot be unseen.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ROD View Post
                    Anybody know how to block players who use a PS Eye or any other WebCams? Its just too distracting & TMI. Remember that what has been seen cannot be unseen.
                    On the Vita you can only kick someone if you are the host. You just highlight their avatar on lobby screen and a button appears asking if you want to kick. PS3 is probably the same not sure, never had to use it there.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Gustauve View Post
                      On the Vita you can only kick someone if you are the host. You just highlight their avatar on lobby screen and a button appears asking if you want to kick. PS3 is probably the same not sure, never had to use it there.
                      It's the same for the PS3.

                      You can also just deactivate the A/V chat setting in the options menu.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thanks Gustauve & shogun00. I appreciate the help. Good to know we are on the same side instead of getting into some deadly lightsaber combat like a bunch of crazy Jedi squirrels..

                        funnyanimalz.jpg

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ROD View Post
                          Thanks Gustauve & shogun00. I appreciate the help. Good to know we are on the same side instead of getting into some deadly lightsaber combat like a bunch of crazy Jedi squirrels..
                          LOL!

                          I've learned my lesson when I played Marvel Pinball for the first time online. My very first online pinball game experience ever and the host had a webcam who was laying on his couch with a plumbers crack.

                          I quickly learned how deactive the camera AV settings after that incident.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                            LOL!

                            I've learned my lesson when I played Marvel Pinball for the first time online. My very first online pinball game experience ever and the host had a webcam who was laying on his couch with a plumbers crack.

                            I quickly learned how deactive the camera AV settings after that incident.
                            Ok, this is the funniest post ive ever read on Zen forums.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X