Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiplayer of Star Wars pinball working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer of Star Wars pinball working?

Hey,

I tried yesterday and today to get connected to anyone but whenever i start muliplayer i just sit the lobby and no one connects. Is it actually working for anyone?

It works, but not many people play it. Your best bet is to send invites to a few friends.

EDIT: I (or someone else) should probably start a trophy boosting thread for that one online trophy.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-16-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Lol i think i saw you sittin there last night and today before i went to work! I was gonna jump in but i was preoccupied with getting my force score up. Your id was slightly different though, right? Send me a friend request, ill play against ya!

@ Shogun good idea. I'd be glad to help out any of the late night gamers. Anyone feel free to shoot me a request with Star Wars or Zen Pin in the message.

PSN ID : MarkItZeroSmoky
      Version : PS3
      Region: Central (GMT -6)
      Hours on: Midnight untill i passout..lol...occaisionally late mornings/early afternoons before work.
      Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-16-2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Yeah looks like this trophy needs boosting. My PSN is JesteR1701one. I live on the east coast.

Comment

Feel free to add me. Make sure to put "Stars Wars Pinball" in the invite message.

PSN: shogun00
          Version: PS3
          Region: East Coast (GMT -5)

Note: The PS3 and Vita versions don't have Cross-Play, so we all have to be playing the same version when playing an online multiplayer game.

I'm usually available in the evening. Sometimes in the afternoon as well.

EDIT: I guess we can make this thread into the boosting thread.
          Last edited by shogun00; 05-16-2013, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
            Feel free to add me. Make sure to put "Stars Wars Pinball" in the invite message.

PSN: shogun00
            Version: PS3
            Region: East Coast (GMT -5)

Note: The PS3 and Vita versions don't have Cross-Play, so we all have to be playing the same version when playing an online multiplayer game.
            Hm that sucks i play on Vita. I thought it had cross play .

Comment

Originally posted by JesteR1701one View Post
              Hm that sucks i play on Vita. I thought it had cross play .
              The only Cross-Play is with the leader boards. I can see why it's limited to one version. After playing Dead or Alive 5 online with cross-play. I've found out that about 80% of the Vita players have crappy online connections (probably due to Wi-Fi limitations).

Comment

Are you always on vita? I couldve sworn that was your id (or very close, which would be kinda unlikely) sitting in the multiplayer host screen waiting on players. Is it definite the cross-play doesnt work with ps3 and the standalone as well? Ill be on in a little while if your still hanging around, we'll see if it works.

Anyone else that needs the trophy on ps3 ill help out, just see my info a couple posts up...

Comment

I'll be on tomorrow morning around 10 or 11. Hit me up then if you all are able. I'm at work right now.
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
                    Are you always on vita? I couldve sworn that was your id (or very close, which would be kinda unlikely) sitting in the multiplayer host screen waiting on players. Is it definite the cross-play doesnt work with ps3 and the standalone as well? Ill be on in a little while if your still hanging around, we'll see if it works.

Anyone else that needs the trophy on ps3 ill help out, just see my info a couple posts up...
                    When i see you ill just invite you on my Vita. Then we know if it works or not.

Comment

I might as well join the fray.
                      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
                        Is it definite the cross-play doesnt work with ps3 and the standalone as well?
                        I'm not 100% certain for the standalone app. Zen has confirmed it for the ZP2 version.

Comment

Yeah i need help with that trophy. Its impossible to get 3 other players in a game right now.

Please add me if you want to try it over the weekend. PSN: JesteR1701one

Comment

I was lucky enough to get the trophy last night.
                            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                              I was lucky enough to get the trophy last night.
                              Yeah! That was a lot of fun.

STTC and I were just lucky. I made an open game and invited STTC (since he was available) and waited for two others. It only took a few minutes surprisingly and it didn't take too long for the two of us to get the gold trophy.

I was hoping to create a boosting game, but none of my other buddies were available.
                              Last edited by shogun00; 05-17-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X