How does my score rate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does my score rate?

I've had ESB for 2 days and my best score is 267 million thus far, haven't even come close to beating it though. Didn't even get past the first movie scene in that game. I'm wondering what the highest scores on this table are. Can any one show me where to see an official highest scores ranking?

Originally posted by Yakass View Post
    I've had ESB for 2 days and my best score is 267 million thus far, haven't even come close to beating it though. Didn't even get past the first movie scene in that game. I'm wondering what the highest scores on this table are. Can any one show me where to see an official highest scores ranking?
    Well I know there are plenty of people here on this site like Shogun, ER77, and Snakeman07 who have score pretty big on the table. Snake's score is well over 500 mil.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Just check the leader boards and use the filter button. One of the filter options is "my score" and it will show you where you are placed at.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        Just check the leader boards and use the filter button. One of the filter options is "my score" and it will show you where you are placed at.
        ...and don't be too upset when you realise that your top score isn't maybe as high up the leaderboards as you hoped, it's happened to us all.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on checking scores.

Oh, I'm expecting to see scores in the billions. I've only had the game 2 days and am still figuring it out. I'll only be disappointed if my scores still suck in comparison a few months from now. :-)

Comment

Just remember to play for fun don't let being competitive cause you to dislike playing the game.
            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
              Just remember to play for fun don't let being competitive cause you to dislike playing the game.
              Definitely not. I really just wanted to get a feel for whether or not a score of 250 millionish was a good score by general standards. I only really compete with myself when playing pinball.

Comment

Working...
              X