Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU Vita Version is broken charged £7.99 last Wednesday and it's still just a trial!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you both! We're working on a resolution

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Thank you both! We're working on a resolution
      Any ETA on the fix?
      I'm scared to keep playing right now in case my high scores are gone when the fix is released.
      Also can we get some free xp or something for having a broken game nearly 2 weeks after release?

Comment

Let me add a few details.

When the game was first released, the unlock key for the Vita was incorrectly tagged as "PS3 only". This meant, you could only download it using a PS3 and then transfer it to the Vita using the Content Manager app.

This issue seems to have been fixed, an unlock key that can be downloaded with the actual Vita system has been added since then.

But there is a secondary issue regarding this unlock key. It does not matter if you use the old PS3-transferred key or the new one from PSN, I tested both and they both act in the same way.

Both keys deactivate the lock-symbol on the tables and remove the time limit:
        2013-05-28-092751.jpg

Clicking the trophy button displays the following message. The "Buy pack" button only makes the screen fade away and pop up again, nothig else happens:
        2013-05-28-092808.jpg

The same is true for the rightmost button, this one shows the following screen with the same fruitless "Buy pack" loop as described above:
        2013-05-28-092826.jpg

The keys do not remove the "TRIAL" label on the Live Area screen either:
        2013-05-28-092415.jpg

So the only things the keys make possible is playing the tables without any time limit. I have not had a chance to test multiplayer; I could enter a lobby, but nobody was playing at the time. Anyother function that should be unlocked by the keys does not currently work.

Comment

Thanks Blue Steel for that very clear post.

Barbie, you've had the same "import & no trophies" problem with ZP2 on the Vita:

I don't know whether that problem got solved, as you sent everyone a new code to download the game, which fixed it for that person, but not the problem itself.

We've been waiting for two weeks now. Could you please make sure everyone here their problems get solved? Maybe through a code again?

Comment

I have just the same issue as BlueSteel. I hope this weeks store update finally fixes it.

Comment

Thanks for the reports, we are still working on this issue.

Comment

SCEE Star Wars Pinball users! The Vita issue has been resolved, but you'll need to do the following:

-Sign out
                -Restart your Vita
                -Go to the PSN store page for Star Wars Pinball
                -You'll see two free downloads called "Full Game Upgrade"
                -Download both and start Star Wars Pinball

Please let me know if you have any trouble!

Comment

Seems to work, thanks!

I actually did not sign out or restart the Vita. When I went to the store, there was two entries called Star Wars Pinball. The first entry contained the trial, the second one the Full Game Upgrade.

There was two free downloads offered under the full game upgrade. The first one produced an error message, but the second one downloaded without any trouble. After installing the small upgrade package I now have access to the trophies and tournaments. Even the TRIAL logo on the LiveArea screen has disappeared, so this seems to have fixed the issue once and for all.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSteel View Post
                    Seems to work, thanks!

I actually did not sign out or restart the Vita. When I went to the store, there was two entries called Star Wars Pinball. The first entry contained the trial, the second one the Full Game Upgrade.

There was two free downloads offered under the full game upgrade. The first one produced an error message, but the second one downloaded without any trouble. After installing the small upgrade package I now have access to the trophies and tournaments. Even the TRIAL logo on the LiveArea screen has disappeared, so this seems to have fixed the issue once and for all.

Thanks!
                    Woo hoo! Glad it's working now

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSteel View Post
                      Seems to work, thanks!

Thanks!
                      Same here it's wiped my high scores too cheers zen!

Comment

It's working for me now, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X