Android Star Wars game not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Star Wars game not showing

I bought the Star Wars game for my Android phone but it crashes when I start the game inside the game selection screen. I then read on a form that I needed the zen pinball app. I downloaded it but it doesn't show up that I bought it.
    Edit: I did uninstall and reinstall both games and it still won't show up and Star Wars keeps crashes.

Which phone?

You don't need the Zen Pinball app, as your Star Wars Pinball purchase won't show up there.

Comment

I have the Huawei Ascend Plus

Comment

Originally posted by blade12775 View Post
        I have the Huawei Ascend Plus
        Hmm, I'm not sure it will run on that phone. Contact [email protected] and we'll get you sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by blade12775 View Post
          I bought the Star Wars game for my Android phone but it crashes when I start the game inside the game selection screen. I then read on a form that I needed the zen pinball app. I downloaded it but it doesn't show up that I bought it.
          Edit: I did uninstall and reinstall both games and it still won't show up and Star Wars keeps crashes.
          Hey try adding Game booster and run it once, Sorry i could shorten the link from ma phone, kindly bare it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ebooster&hl=en
          BacklinksVault

Comment

Working...
          X