Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force coming soon!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe how great the Episode VI Table looks, can't wait to see the rest.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Great news can't wait to play it in 3d on my PS3. I've been playing on my ipad recently and I noticed there is an expansion scheduled soon there too

Comment

Can't wait for these looking good.
        Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

Comment

Wow looks like you captured the episode really well. That cycle race mini-game looks really unique. I'm thinking Darth Vader table will have a trailer next week.

Meeza want more. Sorry I shouldn't have done that.

Comment

Looks great guys, bring it on!

Comment

Well... How do you cook your trailer ? With some drugs, or some illegal substances ? I watch them again and angain, like a junkie.
              French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by wims View Post
                Well... How do you cook your trailer ? With some drugs, or some illegal substances ? I watch them again and again, like a junkie.
                I know right, they are getting better and better at hyping us up.
                sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

It's good that some new tables are coming out, but I'm really, really hoping that we will see some non-Marvel, non-Star Wars tables sometime in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalzoic View Post
                    It's good that some new tables are coming out, but I'm really, really hoping that we will see some non-Marvel, non-Star Wars tables sometime in the near future.
                    Oh you will

Comment

Hey all - PSNation is streaming some Return of the Jedi at 4pm pacific (about 45 mins from now). I'll be trolling chat - if you miss it, I'm sure they'll have it listed so you can check it out later as well: http://www.twitch.tv/psnation

Comment

Any chance the fix for the Clone Wars Vita trophy bug will be patched with this new pack???

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Hey all - PSNation is streaming some Return of the Jedi at 4pm pacific (about 45 mins from now). I'll be trolling chat - if you miss it, I'm sure they'll have it listed so you can check it out later as well: http://www.twitch.tv/psnation
                          Watched some of this and was very happy to see that the slingshots were nice and strong more like real slingshots than other pbfx tables

Comment

Originally posted by markmon View Post
                            Watched some of this and was very happy to see that the slingshots were nice and strong more like real slingshots than other pbfx tables
                            Yes! I was frustrated too with our previous weak slingshots, so I tweaked them

Comment

Originally posted by skippycue View Post
                              Any chance the fix for the Clone Wars Vita trophy bug will be patched with this new pack???
                              I hope it is. it's why i don't want to start SWP for vita. i can't have another unachievable 100% game. ZEN please don't ignore that issue

Comment

Originally posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
                                I hope it is. it's why i don't want to start SWP for vita. i can't have another unachievable 100% game. ZEN please don't ignore that issue
                                Hey Guys!

Sorry for the Clone Wars trophy glitch! We will fix it in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding!

Comment

Working...
                                X