Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force coming soon!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Ivan Nicoara View Post
    Hey Guys!

    Sorry for the Clone Wars trophy glitch! We will fix it in the near future.

    Thanks for your understanding!


    Hey Ivan. Any chance we can see a fix for the Clone Wars bug on iOS? It is the same bug that was fixed on the Steam version, Attack on Kamino, where the frozen ball would not unfreeze when hit with another ball. It makes it impossible to beat the mode and thereby makes reaching the wizard mode impossible. Thanks.
    Last edited by surf1der; 09-25-2013, 08:47 PM.

    Comment


    • #77
      thanks ivan you're the guy who made that table? (clone wars)

      Comment


      • #78
        Watched the 1h gameplay...great table.
        http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
          thanks ivan you're the guy who made that table? (clone wars)
          Yes he is! He's also responsible for Thor, Iron Man, World War Hulk and Mars.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by deep View Post
            Yes! I was frustrated too with our previous weak slingshots, so I tweaked them
            That's AWESOME!!!!! Any chance that could happen with the all the tables? That would be really spectacular!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
              Yes he is! He's also responsible for Thor, Iron Man, World War Hulk and Mars.

              pretty awesome still i want to see him beat clone wars wizard mode or thor's in a livestream lol

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Oh you will
                That is the best news ever!

                Comment


                • #83
                  since were talking about fixin clone wars . can we get 5 extras balls instead of 2
                  i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by maink View Post
                    since were talking about fixin clone wars . can we get 5 extras balls instead of 2
                    Yep, I'm the guy

                    We'll add these glitches to our fixing list, and thanks for your reports!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Ivan Nicoara View Post
                      Yep, I'm the guy

                      We'll add these glitches to our fixing list, and thanks for your reports!
                      Sorry for hounding you with bugs. Can't wait to play Darth Vader. The screenshots look great. Are you doing another Star Wars table for the last pack? Or are you working on some Zen originals?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                        Sorry for hounding you with bugs. Can't wait to play Darth Vader. The screenshots look great. Are you doing another Star Wars table for the last pack? Or are you working on some Zen originals?
                        Thanks!
                        Nope, I can only say that I'm working on something else atm...
                        Stay tuned!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                          I personally don't see the resemblance.
                          To me it does with the way it looks divided in half and the top half looks to have two similar mini loop ramps on either side. Since it was just the top half that looked similar I decided to halve the number of cylinders. Maybe.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Ivan Nicoara View Post
                            Thanks!
                            Nope, I can only say that I'm working on something else atm...
                            Stay tuned!
                            Hmmm. That is interesting. Other than the SW tables, Barbie has only mentioned some Zen originals in the pipeline. I wonder if Zen snagged another license.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              Star Wars™ Pinball: Balance of the Force will be available later this fall, featuring three brand new tables: Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault and a tribute table based on the notorious Darth Vader. Check out our blog for more details and a trailer!
                              When will Balance of the Force be available on the Nintendo Eshop for the 3DS? Did not see it listed with the announcement. Picked up a copy of the first three on 3DS...and the game rocks! Looking forward to more.

                              BTW: Noticed a slight sound glitch when the game ends on the BOBA table. It is crackling sound that lasts for about a second. Not sure if it is my 3DS or not. Has anyone else noticed this? Also, speaking of sound...do you guys a ZEN think you could bump the volume up a bit with a patch. The sound is good...but not as loud as other games on the system.
                              Last edited by NINTM; 09-30-2013, 05:01 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by NINTM View Post
                                When will Balance of the Force be available on the Nintendo Eshop for the 3DS? Did not see it listed with the announcement. Picked up a copy of the first three on 3DS...and the game rocks! Looking forward to more.
                                3DS is tough to develop for, so it BoF tables will come later. I'll post details as soon as I know an ETA on them

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X