Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force coming soon!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeanderL
    replied
    I prefer real tables...a generic fantasy/sci fi/cars/whatever theme that isn't limited to a brand and license. I don't like Marvel at all...I like Thor or Wolverine...just for its setting and colors but regardless of the hero behind the story. Real tables such as Pasha, Rome etc. are so much better in my opinion than licensed tables limited to a hero/story...

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Unfortunate.Would have been interesting to see what the community might have selected.I'm still hoping for a Princess Leia and/or Amidala table.Be cool to see a female driven table.For the Balance of the Force, you know!
    A female table would be awesome. I'd also love to see a Han Solo one. He has some great lines.

Leave a comment:

• ALH2012
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    As much as we love community feedback, we couldn't open it up to a vote since we had all the table themes set before we even announced... and we couldn't spill the beans too soon, you know, contracts and all that
    Unfortunate.Would have been interesting to see what the community might have selected.I'm still hoping for a Princess Leia and/or Amidala table.Be cool to see a female driven table.For the Balance of the Force, you know!

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Oh yeah an Admiral Ackbar table would be the best!!!....i fear it might be too random...Zen should have done a vote for a theme of a table, perhaps he could have made it.
    As much as we love community feedback, we couldn't open it up to a vote since we had all the table themes set before we even announced... and we couldn't spill the beans too soon, you know, contracts and all that

Leave a comment:

• ALH2012
    replied
    Originally posted by maink View Post
    o ok , next table admiral akbaar it's a trap !!! hehe
    Oh yeah an Admiral Ackbar table would be the best!!!....i fear it might be too random...Zen should have done a vote for a theme of a table, perhaps he could have made it.

Totally forgot that beyond the final 3Pack there is also still a standalone table coming....so with Episode IV as given then there are still 3 mystery tables in play!Solo is still in the mix as well.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    +1 gotta had the Akbaar! lol

Leave a comment:

• maink
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ALH2012
    replied
    Awesome...most looking forward to Return of the Jedi!The Starfighter Assault table also seems cool, be interesting to see how they all pan out.Bring it asap!

Two mystery tables left.I figure Episode IV is a given for the next bundle.I'm not really that keen on it but a Yoda table seems inevitable.I'd rather have a Princess Leia or Amidala table.Are they going to stay away from the Prequels completely?(Not counting Clone Wars).I figured that a Pod Race table would be a perfect pinball fit.

Wonder whether Zen still is in proper touch with Lucasarts now that the company has been sold?Where does that leave potential future projects like Indiana Jones or more Star Wars tables including the upcoming new trilogy?

Leave a comment:

• deep
    replied
    when you asked us for some idea in your next table deep did you use any of them in return of the jedi ?

R2D2 looks like a bumper going into the hole ? maybe he captures it and spits it back
    Well, when I started that thread the Episode VI has passed the design phase, so most of the ideas will be used for my next table which is in alpha state already

Artoo is a bumper indeed. It hits targets in the outlane for some reason
    Last edited by deep; 09-13-2013, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• maink
    replied
    when you asked us for some idea in your next table deep did you use any of them in return of the jedi ?

R2D2 looks like a bumper going into the hole ? maybe he captures it and spits it back

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Cool! Now, if we could just get a date.
    Ha! Like Barbie would give anyone on here a date.

Oh you mean a release date. Nevermind

Leave a comment:

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    This DLC will have 9 trophies on star wars standalone and 6 on ZP2, just like the previous one right?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Everly View Post
    Really excited for this new set of tables. I feel a poem coming on....
    Ohhhhh yes please!

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Barbs with that epic trolling lol.

Il just keep refreshing until I see a date
    Bahahaha! I couldn't resist

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Barbs with that epic trolling lol.

Il just keep refreshing until I see a date

Leave a comment: