Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force coming soon!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm very excited to hear about this, made my day

Comment

• Problems with new tables

I updated the Star Wars pinball update for the new tables, but when i go to download them, they open up youtube videos. I have reinstalled, shut my devices down (iPod and iPad) and it still does not work. Please fix ASAP!

Comment

• When you download the new tables from the store, will it automatically be imported as icons in Zen Pinball 2 ?
        IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

Comment

• Is there a difference if you buy the pack for Zen Pinball 2 or for Star Wars Pinball regarding importing the tables in the other game?
          Update: I bought it for SWP on PS3 and could then download it for free for ZP2 on PS3 and Vita and for SWP on Vita. Great job!
          Last edited by Vorlon; 10-16-2013, 07:52 PM. Reason: update

Comment

• N.B to Zen make a one for all DLC pack or add some compatibility dialogue with it on screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissingDjinn View Post
              I updated the Star Wars pinball update for the new tables, but when i go to download them, they open up youtube videos. I have reinstalled, shut my devices down (iPod and iPad) and it still does not work. Please fix ASAP!
              Should be fixed - restart and try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorlon View Post
                Is there a difference if you buy the pack for Zen Pinball 2 or for Star Wars Pinball regarding importing the tables in the other game?
                Nope - you can import either way.

Comment

• Balance - another three top notch tables and Starfighter Assault is pure awesomeness! The cockpit mini-game gave me Xwing vs Tie Fighter flashbacks. You guys/gals ever consider doing a combat flight sim for Star Wars?

My hat 's off to ZEN...give me more.

Comment

• Originally posted by NINTM View Post
                    Balance - another three top notch tables and Starfighter Assault is pure awesomeness! The cockpit mini-game gave me Xwing vs Tie Fighter flashbacks.
                    The cockpit mini-game seems to pay homage to Starblade.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      The cockpit mini-game seems to pay homage to Starblade.
                      I see the similarity.

Not since the release of X-Wing Alliance in 99'...has space combat seen a Star Wars fighter sim. It is high time...and I think ZEN would do a good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by NINTM View Post
                        I see the similarity.

Not since the release of X-Wing Alliance in 99'...has space combat seen a Star Wars fighter sim. It is high time...and I think ZEN would do a good job.
                        There are space battles in Star Wars Battle Front 2.
                        http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• Originally posted by LeanderL View Post
                          There are space battles in Star Wars Battle Front 2.

This is true. However, piloting was more of a "FPS" fighter game than a sim. BF2...was and still is awesome to play (have it load on my 360)...just not the same as X-Wing series. With the upcoming release of D.I.C.E's Star Wars BATTLEFRONT in 2015, that type of game will be covered. It will be epic...and I am sure space combat will be included. I just want the other side of the genre
                          Last edited by NINTM; 10-21-2013, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Is there any chance we will see these tables on the WiiU on October?
                            It's quite frustrating to see these nice tables, and not being able to play them (yet.)
                            https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                            https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
                              Is there any chance we will see these tables on the WiiU on October?
                              It's quite frustrating to see these nice tables, and not being able to play them (yet.)
                              Not looking like they'll make it this month, sorry. I'll let you know when we have an ETA on Wii U

Comment

• Thanks for the update!
                                https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                                https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

Working...
                                X