Balance of the Force RELEASE DATES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deep View Post
    Yup You don't wanna know how much trouble I had to make them work They are almost 20 years old. But I just can't get enough KI. I love the atmosphere of these games. Perfect music, perfect sfx, perfect graphics, perfect gameplay.
    Yeah! I heard that the hard drive that does all of the rendering for the backgrounds and CG is a pain to replace.

Even after all of these years, the two KI games have aged pretty well. I play them on MAME from time to time.

Actually, any game from the 32-bit era with rendered backgrounds has aged pretty well. Just look at all of those RPGs on the PS1. I'm amazed at how well Chrono Cross and Legend of Dragoon have held up over these years.

Comment

Comment

I was thinking about this on the way to work this morning. Both ZP2 and Star Wars Pinball have serious leaderboard issues on both Nintendo platforms. If you were Nintendo, would you allow the new Star Wars tables to have a release date on the eShop if you knew this issue still hasn't been resolved? I'm not saying they definitely won't come out before that point, but knowing Nintendo's familiar tendency of not releasing titles that aren't exactly as they would like, it wouldn't surprise me.

If nothing else, with the previous releases having issues (esp the 3DS game crashing bug) I can see the quality/testing phase of the process taking much longer than it may have if those issues didn't exist.

Comment

Any extra codes laying around for the new SW tables?
          http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Originally posted by Everly View Post
            I was thinking about this on the way to work this morning. Both ZP2 and Star Wars Pinball have serious leaderboard issues on both Nintendo platforms. If you were Nintendo, would you allow the new Star Wars tables to have a release date on the eShop if you knew this issue still hasn't been resolved? I'm not saying they definitely won't come out before that point, but knowing Nintendo's familiar tendency of not releasing titles that aren't exactly as they would like, it wouldn't surprise me.

If nothing else, with the previous releases having issues (esp the 3DS game crashing bug) I can see the quality/testing phase of the process taking much longer than it may have if those issues didn't exist.
            Yes. It's about time that they finally solve the leaderbord issues. It's been going on way to long. And the leaderboard issues in SW are even worse then in ZP2. All the double entries really make it worthless.
            https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
            https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

Originally posted by deep View Post
              Sure, no problem Catch a plane and fly over the ocean, you are welcome any time
              You know that some people can go to Budapest without needing to cross an ocean ?
              Only 1800 km for me to play new tables before everyone else.... totally worth it !
              When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

Working...
              X