Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Starfighter Assault Discussions i.e. Questions etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
    The cheating bug has't been patched, i see... I will not tell how to do it, i don't want other people to have 99999999 billions on all tables, i can just say that you need a PSN+ account. Every player with a PSN+ account is a potential cheater
    Earn 50 billions, no trophy...
    Well, no tournament needed while this bug is here.
    Did anyone notice the 270+ on Empire? Some of those scores are a bit fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
      I found this trophy harder than most people seem to, even with the shield upgraded. In the end I just upgraded it by spending 10, 30 then 60 credits and attempted the Lone Fighter several times to try and get the hang of it. I found playing in a dark room easier as the approaching ships are so hard to see, also make sure you fire ahead of them as this seems to work.

Also, I held full left when shooting the first ship, then full right, then full left. This meant only one hit maximum would be taken from the first attack.

Here's a video (not by me) which may help some people: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7pRABFboT4

Good luck!

Sky I appreciate the vid man. I now have a greater understanding on how to actually survive in that mode. I failed twice. Now I'll be taking you guys advice about the shields and upgrading it.
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

the 50billion guy doesn't have ps+ , i won't be bothering to play next tournament if they don't fix
        i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Originally posted by maink View Post
          the 50billion guy doesn't have ps+ , i won't be bothering to play next tournament if they don't fix
          If he don't have PSN+, i can't say how he did it.
          If you look at his others scores, he never go over 150M on others tables, except 276M on Clone Wars and 265M on Thor (too low scores if he was an harcore pinball gamer).
          When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

Originally posted by maink View Post
            I'm not going to schedule a tournament on a table when there are questionable scores, don't worry.

Comment

it doesn't mather what table it is. with the cheat you can make billions on any table , we told you like six months ago to fix it
              i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Fleet Commander Trophy ???

Oops!!

Silly me did all 5 main missions expecting trophy, didn't realise there was more than 1 Lone Fighter mission ^.^

Zen, a big thanks for all your hard work on all the great tables you have created for our pleasure (Shaman and Civil War tables excluded, don't like those).
                Last edited by killercake; 10-30-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Missions/Wizard Mode Explanations etc.

Well this is the last Guide I need to write up for Battle of The Force pack, as i've already done Darth Vader and Episode VI.

Anyone got a concrete explanation for -

- The Missions
                  - The Wizard Mode
                  - Squad (Squad Targets etc.) Missions

Funny enough this Table is the one i have spent the least amount of time on. Any help would be welcomed as it will allow me to get the Guide done faster.
                  sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                    Well this is the last Guide I need to write up for Battle of The Force pack, as i've already done Darth Vader and Episode VI.

Anyone got a concrete explanation for -

- The Missions
                    - The Wizard Mode
                    - Squad (Squad Targets etc.) Missions

Funny enough this Table is the one i have spent the least amount of time on. Any help would be welcomed as it will allow me to get the Guide done faster.
                    Do you still need help or have you got all the info now? Let us know and I'll try an help.

Also, I have worked out how to earn one extra ball, anyone know how to earn more? Can't see it mentioned in the in-game guide.

Comment

Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
                      Do you still need help or have you got all the info now? Let us know and I'll try an help.

Also, I have worked out how to earn one extra ball, anyone know how to earn more? Can't see it mentioned in the in-game guide.
                      Wouldn't mind, I finished the Guide but still proofing through it so I can still add stuff before I send it off... oh another Extra Ball do tell. PM me and Il add to the Guide.
                      sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm currently playing this table. Only got around 32M. I still have problems completing Phase 2 from Mission 1 lol. It's hard to get the ball coming down directly on the flipper so I can stop it.

Anyway... what do you guys usually do when you start this table?

I try to get left & right kickbacks activated then I go directly for the mission 1.
                        www.GamerPET.com - Honest Game Reviews, Gaming Shows and Live Stream
                        www.youtube.com/gamerpet - YouTube Channel

Comment

Yeh its always good to get both Kickbacks enabled first before playing the Table, I will have a Table Guide available real soon by the way.
                          sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

TPA just launched their Android beta for pack 22 today.
                            I hadn't played 'Black Rose' before today, but did anyone else notice it's almost a shot for shot rip-off of Zen's 'Starfighter Assault'.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik Barbour View Post
                              TPA just launched their Android beta for pack 22 today.
                              I hadn't played 'Black Rose' before today, but did anyone else notice it's almost a shot for shot rip-off of Zen's 'Starfighter Assault'.
                              **Tilts head back and forth**

I'm sorry, but I really don't see the resemblance. However, it's a known fact that Zen gets a lot of their influences from real tables.

Just take a look at the Marvel Civil War table. The table's start up mode (the news reporter and Stanford Multiball) is very similar to Judge Dredd's Super Game mode.

Comment

My internet connection deleted my last post, so here's a short version:

Does anyone still know exactly what to do in Mission 5 Phase 2?

Any advice for handling the ball in Mission 5 Phase 1 when it's shot through the supply (right side) ramp?
                                Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
                                Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Comment

Working...
                                X