Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still get the PS Vita Version Free when you purchase the PS3 Version?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you still get the PS Vita Version Free when you purchase the PS3 Version?

    Just went on the PS Network to buy the new tables, but decided to wait for XBOX 360 versions. The reason is because PSN isn't showing that you get both versions (PSVita & PS3) with only one purchase. Is the policy now different or are they just not being clear about getting both versions still?

  • #2
    Yes! It's still cross-buy entitled. I just bought the new Star Wars table pack last night for the PS3 and got both the PS3 and Vita versions on my download list.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
      Yes! It's still cross-buy entitled. I just bought the new Star Wars table pack last night for the PS3 and got both the PS3 and Vita versions on my download list.
      I own Vita and PS4 (don't have PS3), if I buy PS3 version of star wars pinball (from zen pinball 2, not standalone version), will I also be able to play it on PS4?

      Or if I buy PS4 version, will I be able to play it on Vita?

      Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Disc0 View Post
        I own Vita and PS4 (don't have PS3), if I buy PS3 version of star wars pinball (from zen pinball 2, not standalone version), will I also be able to play it on PS4?

        Or if I buy PS4 version, will I be able to play it on Vita?

        Thanks!
        Buy the Vita version first, then import to PS4.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Buy the Vita version first, then import to PS4.
          I bought the standalone Vita version (because it's half the price of zp2 version!), and I canot import it, neither to zp2 on vita, neither on zp2 on ps4...
          And ZP2 version for ps3 is also cheaper than Vita version(5€vs10€), something's obviously not right, there goes my 5€.
          Thanks ZEN
          Last edited by Disc0; 05-02-2014, 06:25 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Disc0 View Post
            I bought the standalone Vita version (because it's half the price of zp2 version!), and I canot import it, neither to zp2 on vita, neither on zp2 on ps4...
            And ZP2 version for ps3 is also cheaper than Vita version(5€vs10€), something's obviously not right, there goes my 5€.
            Thanks ZEN
            You have to import it to ZP2 before you can import it to PS4. What does it do when you try to import it from the standalone to ZP2 on Vita?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              You have to import it to ZP2 before you can import it to PS4. What does it do when you try to import it from the standalone to ZP2 on Vita?
              It says ''no tables to import''.
              Allready tried the logout-login trick while I was in ZP2.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Disc0 View Post
                It says ''no tables to import''.
                Allready tried the logout-login trick while I was in ZP2.
                Try downloading the ZP2 versions directly from the PSN store on your vita, they should be listed as free.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  Try downloading the ZP2 versions directly from the PSN store on your vita, they should be listed as free.

                  That worked, man this is complicated.
                  Thank you kind lady

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Disc0 View Post
                    That worked, man this is complicated.
                    Thank you kind lady
                    Great! Happy to help

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X