table purchase issues (android)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• table purchase issues (android)

So after seeing these tables in action on Xbox one, I decided to buy a few, bought south park, walking dead and star wars (obviously) but I cannot seem to purchase additional tables on this game,
    having done a little search, nobody else seems to have my problem, tried re installing the app and clearing cache, but it will just hang at "please wait" for an endless amount of time.
    No pop up to enter any payment details ect, any advice? (Nexus 4 user)

Nobody with any help or advice? I literally can't purchase additional tables, tried downloading the zen pinball HD and doing it via that also, still no luck

Comment

Originally posted by pitythefool View Post
      Nobody with any help or advice? I literally can't purchase additional tables, tried downloading the zen pinball HD and doing it via that also, still no luck
      Are you trying to purchase via the Google Play store version or the Amazon version of Zen Pinball HD? What OS version are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Are you trying to purchase via the Google Play store version or the Amazon version of Zen Pinball HD? What OS version are you using?
        Currently rolling on 5.0.1 at the minute, and I bought the game via the play store, went to add tables and literally cannot proceed past please wait upon selecting the table I'd like to purchase and download

Comment

Working...
        X