Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes.

    Do you mean to ask if you earn trophies on Vita, do they automatically pop on PS3/4? If I remember correctly, the PS4 trophies are separate from the PS3 and Vita versions.

    I was wondering about that. I don't own a Vita but if I buy the Vita version (it is the on,y one showing in the web store and console store), I will be able to download the PS3 versions now so I don't have to wait?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by djb5f View Post
      I was wondering about that. I don't own a Vita but if I buy the Vita version (it is the on,y one showing in the web store and console store), I will be able to download the PS3 versions now so I don't have to wait?
      The PSN store is still updating, the PS3 version isn't available yet in North America.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Do you mean to ask if you earn trophies on Vita, do they automatically pop on PS3/4? If I remember correctly, the PS4 trophies are separate from the PS3 and Vita versions.
        Thanks for the clarification on the cross-buy features.

        I think I was able to find the trophy answer from your own FAQ, actually:

        Will the scoreboards/trophies from PS3 carry over? Are the trophies the same as the PS3 version?

        The trophies are the same as in the PS3 version; however there is no way to carry over scoreboards/trophies from the PS3 or Vita.
        Also, upon further research, trophies will unlock automatically for the main 'Zen Pinball 2' game (like get 150 million or 2000 pro score, etc), but table specific trophies need to be re-earned. Sounds alright to me!
        "We control the universe"

        Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Kraig View Post
          Also, when I eventually play this on PS3/4, do trophies pop automatically or do I need to re-earn them?
          You have to earn each and every trophy. No auto pops

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            The PSN store is still updating, the PS3 version isn't available yet in North America.
            Looks like PS3 is up now, just waiting for the PS4 version to pop up in North America.

            Reminder that purchasing in-game may not function for the first day - be sure to download each version directly from the PSN store.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              Looks like PS3 is up now, just waiting for the PS4 version to pop up in North America.

              Reminder that purchasing in-game may not function for the first day - be sure to download each version directly from the PSN store.

              Ok, the ps4 ones are live too! Only could play for a few seconds now, love them!

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by djb5f View Post
                Ok, the ps4 ones are live too! Only could play for a few seconds now, love them!
                Awesome! Have fun!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Whoever decided to put the "A long time ago, in a galaxy..." trophy into Star Wars Pinball deserves to be fired . Seriously that minigame is really stupid. There is no pattern at all. At first I thought the next net is spawning the direction you're facing at a certain point but I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. They're spawning in your way a good chunk of the time though and oftentimes you're in an absolute no win situation because the reach of the nets is huge. Unless I'm missing something very obvious here I'd say this is by far the stupidest trophy you guys ever put in one of your games

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Just to update/consolidate info on this pack:

                    So far we have released on PSN (Europe and North America), Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows 10, Mac and Steam. We're getting some reports of players unable to purchase the pack on Xbox 360, so we're talking to Microsoft now to see about resolving this. Thursday, we will release the tables on mobile platforms (Android, Amazon, iOS and tvOS). Trailers for both tables can be found here, along with direct store links for each platform: https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=6168

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
                      Big problem here already. I was trying to open the table guide for Might of the First Order but the game crashed. This happened two more times and I was never able to actually get the table guide to open up. This occured on the Zen Pinball 2 version on the Vita. Don't know if it's just that version but I will check the other ones as well. Needless to say that is quite a bad error .
                      Can't really give any impressions yet as opening the table guide to see what to do is the first order (duuh) of business for me when starting a new table.

                      Edit: The problem luckily doesn't occur on the PS3 and PS4 versions of Zen Pinball 2 which is nice
                      I just had ZP2 crash on the PS4 when checking the Table guide for this table mid-game. I was on a good go too, sad face. It reset me back to the very start of ZP2, I'm in the UK and it's only happened once after a few games.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
                        I just had ZP2 crash on the PS4 when checking the Table guide for this table mid-game. I was on a good go too, sad face. It reset me back to the very start of ZP2, I'm in the UK and it's only happened once after a few games.
                        This is probably a silly question, but do you play it in English (I assume you do)? Trying to see if this is a localization error or not.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
                          Whoever decided to put the "A long time ago, in a galaxy..." trophy into Star Wars Pinball deserves to be fired . Seriously that minigame is really stupid. There is no pattern at all. At first I thought the next net is spawning the direction you're facing at a certain point but I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. They're spawning in your way a good chunk of the time though and oftentimes you're in an absolute no win situation because the reach of the nets is huge. Unless I'm missing something very obvious here I'd say this is by far the stupidest trophy you guys ever put in one of your games
                          Well, that would be me. Yes, this is a harder trophy, but I had in mind if the table is an easier one, at least one of the trophies should be harder. There is no pattern bacause if the mode had one, you could play it forever. The mini playfield is divided into 15 squares. The code always picks one square around BB-8 and sends the next net. Thats it.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by deep View Post
                            Well, that would be me. Yes, this is a harder trophy, but I had in mind if the table is an easier one, at least one of the trophies should be harder. There is no pattern bacause if the mode had one, you could play it forever. The mini playfield is divided into 15 squares. The code always picks one square around BB-8 and sends the next net. Thats it.
                            Fair enough. However I really think there is too much luck involved still. It's like getting a Straight Flush in Poker. You will come close fairly often but in the end the odds are very much against you. I don't have anything against harder trophies obviously but I'd rather fail because I wasn't good enough instead of failing because the game decided to give me an unwinable pattern. Thanks for the information on where the next net will be (kinda). I'll try to use that information to create a somewhat safe method

                            PS: Other than this complaint about the trophy I really like this table. Unlike most other people around here I actually like The Force Awakens better than Might of the First Order. It just has a really nice flow and a missed shot isn't an instant death trap like some other tables. Might of the First Order is really solid as well and almost as good as The Force Awakens. However there is one part I really don't like about that: The space between the left orbit and the left sinkhole that leads to the miniplayfield is a really terrible death trap. If you're placing your shot anywhere in between those two targets it's about a 50/50 chance of the ball bouncing straight into the center drain. I feel like that entire left section should be just a little bit higher up. Then again that may cause different kinds of trouble

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
                              Fair enough. However I really think there is too much luck involved still. It's like getting a Straight Flush in Poker. You will come close fairly often but in the end the odds are very much against you. I don't have anything against harder trophies obviously but I'd rather fail because I wasn't good enough instead of failing because the game decided to give me an unwinable pattern. Thanks for the information on where the next net will be (kinda). I'll try to use that information to create a somewhat safe method
                              You can start the mode as many times you need to unlock the trophy. You will keep the progress even across the main and side modes, so you don't need to trigger all the nets in one run. Yes, it is a bit luck related mode, but I had to put an end to it or you could play it straigth to the billionaire's club

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                                This is probably a silly question, but do you play it in English (I assume you do)? Trying to see if this is a localization error or not.
                                Yep, English

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X