Zen Pinball 2 Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Well I do have a PS3, never really liked ZP1 physics so I always played Pinball FX2 instead, in saying that looks like im gonna be getting this for my PS3. Best of Both Worlds! Mostly for the exclusive Tables doh. Really been waiting forever to play Tesla.
    Once you get the game, send me a friend invite.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
      Once you get the game, send me a friend invite.
      Oh so you can beat my score to the ground lol, yeh sure thing m8.
      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

This is great news!

So, do we have to earn all trophies from Marvel pinball and Zen pinball 1 all over again or are they just saved and imported to ZP2???
        PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
          So, do we have to earn all trophies from Marvel pinball and Zen pinball 1 all over again or are they just saved and imported to ZP2???
          The way it was said in the replies in the PS Blog. The trophies are all new (all new objectives) and the ZP/MP trophy sets won't port over.
          Last edited by shogun00; 04-10-2012, 05:41 PM. Reason: Wrong word!

Comment

new like the same ones or new like new objectives , and i would really like a awnser about if i will still be able to complete the old ones.
            i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Thanks Zen

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Zen for investing in this series and in pinball itself. With the real thing hanging on by a thread, (although, if you ever get the chance to play the new Stern AC/DC pinball, I HIGHLY recommend it. It's an amazing table) its nice to see a company believe in it, and then back it with consistent development. I also appreciate the fact that not only did it not obsolete my initial zen pinball 1 investment, I get Zen Pinball 2 free and Zen 1 gets an update. Just an all around thumbs up from me, keep up the good work. Keep making quality table an continue focusing on the customer, and I'll keep giving you money (and evangelize Zen for free :-)

Thanks zen...

PS Im not affiliated with Stern Pinball
              PPS Im not affiliated with Zen Pinball

Comment

Originally posted by maink View Post
                new like the same ones or new like new objectives , and i would really like a answer about if i will still be able to complete the old ones.
                New as in "new objectives".

As for the other question, they don't have an answer to that one yet.

From the PS Blog:
                Originally posted by Zsolt Kigyossy
                Originally posted by Taylor_With_Hat
                I mean, once I download and install the update, I’ll still be able to earn trophies for Zen Pinball 1? I wont be stuck with unachievable trophies because because my Zen Pinball 1 has been changed to Zen Pinball 2, a seperate game that has its own set of trophies?
                I’m not 100% sure on this. I’ll try and get back to you the soonest.

Comment

This is great news! I have been waiting so long for this, and now I can even play all zen pinball tables on my vita, amazing! I really can not wait till it arrives.

Comment

i would like to know as soon as possible. i don't want to rush to do all undone trophies. especially that there not too easy
                    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Right now we're working on an FAQ/fact sheet that will hopefully answer most of your questions. Just sit tight

Comment

The trophy info is indeed most important , on xbox you're able to launch, play, and i suppose unlock achievements for PBFX1 but you can't download it again on xboxlive ... but remember marvel pinball wasn't out at this time.

So if it's the same for zen and zen 2 then you'll have to have the game plus all downloadable content on your console before Zen 2 launches, that's if you want to keep playing and earning trophy on zen pinball 1 and if Zen studios updates ZEN 2 the way they did with PBFX.

What i think they'll do is mix all the games into one keeping the trophy list as it is although adding new ones probably....

Anyway, thanks in advance for the info BarbieBoQ

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                          The way it was said in the replies in the PS Blog. The trophies are all new (all new objectives) and the ZP/MP trophy sets won't port over.
                          Thanks for info!

I read somewhere that the tables will have new, but different trophies. (Not the old ones)
                          PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                            Right now we're working on an FAQ/fact sheet that will hopefully answer most of your questions. Just sit tight
                            Awesome, will be keeping an eye out for that.
                            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

You guys at Zen have all my love and respect! It's lovely to see how a young studio does its job with dedication and passion. You're #1 in my list!!!

Comment

Zen perfection

I'd also like to praise you guys for a job well done!

- Personal defining games of the PS1: Tekken 3, Final Fantasy 7, Quake II

- Personal defining games of the PS2: Metal Gear Solid 2, Grand Theft Auto III, SSX Tricky

- Personal defining games of the PS3: Oblivion, Fallout 3, LittleBigPlanet and ZEN PINBALL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X