Zen Pinball 2 Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last!!!
    This is the news I've been waiting to hear for so long!
    Also, it's fantastic to see that Zen stick to their early promises of keeping all of our DLC tables and upgrade for free.
    This is just one reason why I love this company. They truly care about their customers, something so rare these days...

I'm also tempted to buy a PSV soon just for ZP2.

This summer will be super hot!

Thank you.
    PSN: DreamyElf

Comment

Originally posted by Icaras View Post
      At last!!!
      This is the news I've been waiting to hear for so long!
      Also, it's fantastic to see that Zen stick to their early promises of keeping all of our DLC tables and upgrade for free.
      This is just one reason why I love this company. They truly care about their customers, something so rare these days...

I'm also tempted to buy a PSV soon just for ZP2.

This summer will be super hot!

Thank you.
      Thanks for your kind words everyone! I submitted the FAQ to the team so they could make sure we covered our bases, and I will post it once it has been approved.

As for the Vita... OMG I can't wait!

Comment

FAQ is up! Check it out here: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...4770#post24770

Comment

Can't wait to try out Tesla with the new physics engine
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
            Same. not only that but the other zen tables that were released together (Eldorado, V12, Shaman) Might change my view on theses tables. I got Zen Pinball after Marvel. Wasn't impressed. Tool me a while before I downloaded some of the other tables.

Would have been nice to have the demo option back then. In fact Epic Qiest was the only one I downloaded and then gave in and got Sorcerer's lair, Mars Wasn't disappointed with those. I think MARS's Physics are better than some of the other tables out there.

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
              Snip
              Well I've always been a PFX2 Player, was intersted in Zen Pinballs Exculsive Tables but once I tried the Tables on a mates PS3 I didn't like the Physics since I had been spoilt by PFX2 Physics. Now that Zen Pinball 2 is on the Horizon I am very Happy to finally play Tesla etc. in the way it deserves.
              sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                Same. not only that but the other zen tables that were released together (Eldorado, V12, Shaman) Might change my view on theses tables. I got Zen Pinball after Marvel. Wasn't impressed. Tool me a while before I downloaded some of the other tables.

Would have been nice to have the demo option back then. In fact Epic Qiest was the only one I downloaded and then gave in and got Sorcerer's lair, Mars Wasn't disappointed with those. I think MARS's Physics are better than some of the other tables out there.
                Same here.
                While I played Zen Pinball (got it a month after the release of MP) alot but not as much as Marvel Pinball, unfortunately I didn't enjoy most it's tables with the exception of SL, Mars and lately EQ.

I can't wait to get my hands on all the old tables and play them with new physics, especially Excalibur since I love the theme and music!
                PSN: DreamyElf

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                  And see the graphic enhancements

Comment

Originally posted by X DrLobo View Post
                    And see the graphic enhancements
                    Oh goes without saying
                    sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

will we be getting tables for ps3 like pasha, biolab, rome, Ms. Splosion Man, Nightmare Mansion i've been wanting them for awhile now i only see the basic ones that i have already.
                      Last edited by RabidShark; 04-21-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
                        will we be getting tables for ps3 like pasha, biolab, rome, Ms. Splosion Man, Nightmare Mansion i've been wanting them for awhile now i only see the basic ones that i have already.
                        Probably not!

Ms. Splosion Man is a Microsoft property, so no to that one.

In the PS Blog, someone asked about Rome and Zen said that one is still a M$ exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                          Probably not!

Ms. Splosion Man is a Microsoft property, so no to that one.

In the PS Blog, someone asked about Rome and Zen said that one is still a M$ exclusive.
                          that makes me a sad panda
                          at least we get the better physics

Comment

Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
                            that makes me a sad panda
                            at least we get the better physics
                            I believe the physics are pretty much the same as FX2. It's just the difference between Zen 1 and 2 that make the trailers say its better. I'd like to be proved wrong on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles169 View Post
                              I believe the physics are pretty much the same as FX2. It's just the difference between Zen 1 and 2 that make the trailers say its better. I'd like to be proved wrong on that.
                              i think RapidShark did not mean better physiks as FX2
                              just the better physiks, as we have in Zen1 Tables
                              i'm glad we get so far to,was about time....

Comment

Originally posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
                                i think RapidShark did not mean better physiks as FX2
                                just the better physiks, as we have in Zen1 Tables
                                i'm glad we get so far to,was about time....
                                Ah, I was thinking that. Nvm then. I did dust off a 360 to try FX2 and wasn't as impressed with a couple of their exclusives as I wanted to be. Zen2, however, seems to be well worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X