No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shogun00 asked: Question! Is that online split screen multiplayer that I see in the video? Will that work online?

i know its the case for local multiplayer but what about online the Q&A did not quite answer that unless i'm reading it wrong.

what will be the initial cost of zen pinball 2 agian i know our current tables carry over for free but surely initial small cost for zen pinball 2 and the new physics would make sense or is that free as well.

also about the physics yes the normal zen tables need that upgrade i was thinking of the marvel tables having better different physics then the zen ones Sprinkles169 but it seems that even marvel tables will have a slight change in physics and hopefully some tables that are on Pinball FX2 carry over too i don't think haunted mansion, agents, rocky and bullwinkle, Speed Machine, and so on are xbox exclusive, the four tables that come with FX2 and like shogun00 said Ms. Splosion Man would be xbox exclusive unfortunately too bad i like Ms. Splosion Man for some strange reason

i'm hoping that ninja gaiden sigma 2, street fighter 2 and others have better table angles too they seem a bit steep as a factory default, also i would like to see Earth Defense medals carry over when losing a ball i love that table but dang that's frustrating.

Comment

Got my Playstation 3D display ready....

After playing the 3DS version of Zen Pinball, I've been anticipating the PS3 upgrade. Now that it's been announced, I've purchased the Playstation 3D Display and have a couple pairs of glasses just waiting for this game. So far no 3D games have really connected for me, but for us Pinball fans - this is the reason to upgrade. Really, I can't say enough about how amazing the 3D on the 3DS looks with pinball.

Can't wait 'til launch.

Thanks for the upgrade guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RabidShark View Post

what will be the initial cost of zen pinball 2 agian i know our current tables carry over for free but surely initial small cost for zen pinball 2 and the new physics would make sense or is that free as well.
        It is totally free if you have either Zen Pinball or Marvel Pinball

Comment

Originally posted by BionicJim View Post
          After playing the 3DS version of Zen Pinball, I've been anticipating the PS3 upgrade. Now that it's been announced, I've purchased the Playstation 3D Display and have a couple pairs of glasses just waiting for this game. So far no 3D games have really connected for me, but for us Pinball fans - this is the reason to upgrade. Really, I can't say enough about how amazing the 3D on the 3DS looks with pinball.

Can't wait 'til launch.

Thanks for the upgrade guys.
          Let us know what you think!!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            And if you have neither Zen or Marvel Pinball? I have only been playing on my ipad because I prefer the platform (I mostly play in bed before I go to sleep). I have been trying to avoid buying tables on ps3 because I rarely play on it and don't want to pay for the same table twice. However, the mobile platform doesn't seem to get the same love as consoles. So it looks like I might have to buy twice, especially if the ios is not getting the zen pinball 2 upgrade. I guess I should also buy the PS3 exclusive tables. What are the exclusive tables for ps3 and xbox? I guess when windows 8 comes out I can most likely get the xbox exclusive tables as well. Any plans on supporting mac OSX? This was a rambling post. I need to go to bed and play some pinball.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
              And if you have neither Zen or Marvel Pinball?
              Then you'll need to buy the tables. However, you will be able to sample them out first before buying them.

So it looks like I might have to buy twice, especially if the ios is not getting the zen pinball 2 upgrade.
              The upgrade is designed to get the PS3 version of Zen Pinball up to snuff. Right now your iOS version is beating the heck out of the PS3 version.

I guess I should also buy the PS3 exclusive tables. What are the exclusive tables for ps3 and xbox?
              PS3:
              V12
              Tesla
              Shaman (also available on the 3DS)
              El Dorado (also available on the 3DS)
              Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Xbox 360:
              Ms. Splosion Man
              BioLab
              Pasha
              Rome
              Secrets of the Deep
              Nightmare Mansion
              Rocky and Bullwinkle
              Speed Machine
              Extreme
              Agents
              Buccaneer

Comment

PS3:
                V12
                Tesla
                Shaman (also available on the 3DS)
                El Dorado (also available on the 3DS)
                Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Xbox 360:
                Ms. Splosion Man
                BioLab
                Pasha
                Rome
                Secrets of the Deep
                Nightmare Mansion
                Rocky and Bullwinkle
                Speed Machine
                Extreme
                Agents
                Buccaneer
                i think xbox players deserve ps3 tables just as much and vice versa i hope zen realise this. i understand it's hard to say no to their money but im more then willing to pay a little extra to keep exclusive out of the loop i hope it does not sound harsh i am merely stating that everyone should enjoy them be it xbox players playstation & nintendo

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                that's sounds great
                Last edited by RabidShark; 04-25-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Will Zen 2 retain the custom soundtrack options and the beautifully designed main menu/table selection screens that Zen 1 and Marvel has, or are they to be replaced by a fugly PS Store style set-up?
                  PSN: taurus82
                  Twitter: 17taurus82
                  Youtube: taurus170582

Comment

Originally posted by taurus82 View Post
                    Will Zen 2 retain the custom soundtrack options and the beautifully designed main menu/table selection screens that Zen 1 and Marvel has, or are they to be replaced by a fugly PS Store style set-up?
                    No, unfortunately it's a new menu design similar to Pinball FX 2. I agree with you, Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball has gorgeous menu screens. That's why I won't be deleting them when I have Zen Pinball 2.

Comment

Granted Marvel Pinball has a good menu/table selection screen but Zen Pinball is in no way a beauty to cast the eyes on is it. Plus it runs clunky.

Roll on ZP2. Rah' Rah' Rah'.. .

Comment

Originally posted by Casio View Post
                        Zen Pinball is in no way a beauty to cast the eyes on is it. Plus it runs clunky.
                        It's better than a boring list, and how is it clunky?
                        Last edited by taurus82; 04-30-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I don't understand what's to complain. IMHO some ZP tables have a better physics than the MP ones, they feel more realistic. Not Epic Quest for sure. That needs an huge tuning. But it's still a great looking table with awesome rules, isn't it?

Comment

In an attempt to balance out the exclusive content between ZP2 & FX2 I wouldn't mind seeing some tables based on LocoRoco, Infamous, Dead Nation and Journey.

I'm sure other ZENbies/ZENites can add to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelasso View Post
                              I don't understand what's to complain. IMHO some ZP tables have a better physics than the MP ones, they feel more realistic. Not Epic Quest for sure. That needs an huge tuning. But it's still a great looking table with awesome rules, isn't it?
                              Yeah epic quest is indeed weird as far as physics go but I just love Epic Quest. Simple rules really and easy to get into. What really sells it for me is the charm and the idea of leveling up while playing.

I think Mars has the best Physics for a Zen table IMO. It just feels like a real table although some of the visuals could not be done by modern pinball designers. That said I'm curious how the physics have changed.

Epic quest is the table I play every time I fire up the PS3. Followed by Thor Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, MARS, Captain America, Iron Man.

Comment

Questions

Okay guys/gals I have a question that may come off as if I'm ungrateful, but I assure you that's not the case. First let me say that I LOVE pinball. I'm average at it, but I love it nonetheless! I'm certainly no Hypno, Shogun, StevieJ, Stormtrooper...just to name a few.

Now here my question. Today on the PS3trophies site, I made a mistake by saying that there was going to be 4 extra tables with the ZP2 release. That wasn't my intention. Someone there let me know that it wasn't the case. Here's where my question comes. Also note that I don't know if this question was asked prior to me joining.

Now why is it that when Pinball FX 2 was released, they got tables with their release....but now where Zen Pinball 2 is released, we're only getting the Avengers pack? I don't know if Zen is using the Avengers pack as a staple to promote the "new physics and trophies" that comes with it. PBFX2 also had the achievements and such and it was free for them as well.

I'm not ungrateful in the least bit. I'm just very curious! I also noticed that the tables that came out for the PS3 were released on the Android and 3DS, but the 360 tables weren't. I have every single table on both systems, so there's no bias here. Again, I'm just curious. Can someone please respectfully enlightened me. I know this is a lot to read on. Thank you all!
                                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Working...
                                X