X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    Watch 3DS end up getting new tables before Zen 2 comes out.
    I most certainly doubt that. I can almost guarantee that won't happen. 3DS is getting Marvel Pinball amongst other things, but ZP2 and Avengers Chronicles is top priority here.

Leave a comment:

• hunter328
    replied
    I Bought A Vita

I saw the announcement for Zen 2 coming hopefully in May and went out and bought a Vita even though there aren't any games out for it yet that interest me. I was getting bored of the four tables on 3DS and my PS3 keeps breaking (Sony Repair sucks) so thought this would be a good solution. Watch 3DS end up getting new tables before Zen 2 comes out. I like both but the 3D really helps with seeing the play field objects and of course depth. Can't wait for both but I hope it's soon, Vita Pinball Arcade is tiding me over, although it's buggy.
    Keep up the good work, I love your tables.

Leave a comment:

• Oskari14
    replied
    Thanks for answers! I really look into the game!

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
    I guess I get my answers when I can access the game. I hope the game will be released in May without any problems. Can't wait!
    -Do you include 3 or 4 trophies per table? 3

-Are there 3 bronzes with 1 silver or 2 bronzes with 1 silver per table? (I didn't like the setting in MP when some tables only had bronzes [Iron Man] and some had the silver one. [Capt. America]) Not sure on that one, I can look into it

-Do you keep the old Zen pinball music theme from Zp1? It really rocked! No, there is a new theme.

-Is there a "My country" scoreboard that 3DS version has? Not sure on that one

-Have you made any major differences with the tables? (New physics not included) Physics, graphics, social system integration, post scores to Facebook, rule sheets, statistics.

-Is there a table sorting option? No

-What kind of tutorials will you add? The rule sheets have been redone and are far more useful!

I hope these help out a bit, I can look into the ones I wasn't sure on for you

Leave a comment:

• Oskari14
    replied
    Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
    Questions:

-Do you include 3 or 4 trophies per table?
    -Do you keep the old Zen pinball music theme from Zp1? It really rocked!
    -Is there a "My country" scoreboard that 3DS version has?
    -Have you made any major differences with the tables? (New physics not included)
    -Is there a table sorting option?
    -What kind of tutorials will you add?

Thanks!
    I guess I get my answers when I can access the game. I hope the game will be released in May without any problems. Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Bronze trophies only equals 5 trophy points IIRC
    It appears that I was only partial right on the bronze trophies. It appears that the trophies have different point ranges depending on the difficulty of the trophy. In other words, an easy bronze can be worth 5 points, while a complex bronze can be worth 25 points. Silver and gold trophies have different point ranges.

Just a side note, these points are used to increase your experience bar and level on your PSN profile.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    I don't see nothing wrong with bronzes. However, Ultimo most certainly deserves a silver though. Hahahaha I still haven't beaten him yet, although I've reached him 9 times now. It's a pain to do all of those requirements just for him to drain the balls. I hate that guy! LOL Anyway I'm fine with bronzes!

Leave a comment:

• Oskari14
    replied
    All bronze is ok for me too, but Zen should consider which tables they only give bronzes like Iron Man and a silvers like F4 and Capt. America. I think this should go vice versa with these tables.

But after all, they are just trophies.

Leave a comment:

• Dicepticon79
    replied
    intresting what Shogun says, im ok with bronze to, its anyway just to show of that i have beaten the Table up lol
    &then we bash the trash out of the wizzardmodes......

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    No! This is the reason why they use bronze (and sometimes silver) trophies. That way future tables can have trophies.

For example, let's say that they offer 3 trophies per table on ZP2. There will be 26 tables, so that means there will be 78 trophies when the game releases.

If they went with all bronze trophies, which are worth only 5 points per trophy. That will use up 390 trophy points (out of 2,500), that means that Zen will have 2,110 trophy points left over. That's plenty of points to work with for new table add-ons.

Now, if they went with silver and gold trophies on each table (like you're requesting), then they would run out of trophy points in no time.

We will most likely see a few silver trophies and possibly a gold trophy from time to time. However, don't expect to see every table to have them. I'm personally fine with bronze trophies.
    Excellent points. Very insightful. I'm fine with bronze trophies as well then.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
    @shogun00
    wow that sounds incredibly lame but ya your right, so future tables may not have trophies at all
    No! This is the reason why they use bronze (and sometimes silver) trophies. That way future tables can have trophies.

For example, let's say that they offer 3 trophies per table on ZP2. There will be 26 tables, so that means there will be 78 trophies when the game releases.

If they went with all bronze trophies, which are worth only 5 points per trophy. That will use up 390 trophy points (out of 2,500), that means that Zen will have 2,110 trophy points left over. That's plenty of points to work with for new table add-ons.

Now, if they went with silver and gold trophies on each table (like you're requesting), then they would run out of trophy points in no time.

We will most likely see a few silver trophies and possibly a gold trophy from time to time. However, don't expect to see every table to have them. I'm personally fine with bronze trophies.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-08-2012, 12:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    @shogun00
    wow that sounds incredibly lame but ya your right, so future tables may not have trophies at all

we are really in it for the scores and not trophies, that's how i look at it anyway
    Last edited by RabidShark; 05-07-2012, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
    ya some of those bronze should have been silver or gold for sure and a platinum should be there too not sure if there is one i did not look i'm guessing not
    There's no platinum trophies in the game. There's a reason why we get mostly bronze trophies and that's because of the trophy score. Sony gives out a limited number trophy points per game. If they exceed that, then they can no longer release out add-ons with trophies.

Bronze trophies only equals 5 trophy points IIRC, while silver, gold and platinum cost far more points. I believe each game is limited to 2,500 points (counting add-ons), so Zen doesn't have a whole lot of wiggle room, especially if they are going to release out lots of new tables for this platform.

It's the same for the Xbox 360 and its achievements. Microsoft recently reported that they were going to bump up the limit soon.

Edit: If you click the link in my sig. It lists the trophy scores for each game. Zen pinball is already at 915 points and that's with only 12 tables.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-07-2012, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Hope it does drop this Month, will give me something to do while I wait for the Football/Soccer European Championship 2012 to start later this summer.

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    ya some of those bronze should have been silver or gold for sure and a platinum should be there too not sure if there is one i did not look i'm guessing not

Is there a "My country" scoreboard that 3DS version has:
    that sounds like a great idea as a filter button feature

Leave a comment:

Working...
X