Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 FAQ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Casio View Post
    This takes any longer to release you'll be giving Duke Nukem a run for its money.
    That's a bit harsh. I'm patient but The wait is killing me.

    I've been playing in the league over at the PSN forums. We had Shaman last week and that was grueling. Just wanted to play the ZP2 with the new physics.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Great question, you'll just have to see when we get our release date, which should happen in the next couple of weeks
      Oh you tease
      sigpic

      Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

      PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

      Comment


      • Now we must be sad...

        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        I will post the date as soon as we get it. ZP2 will not replace it, it will be a separate game
        Still no love from Zen!

        Barbie, what's the holdup? Anybody telling you anything?
        Stay sane inside insanity.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by warlock7 View Post
          Still no love from Zen!

          Barbie, what's the holdup? Anybody telling you anything?
          Yes, of course they are, the submission process is going well, and we should have our date in the next couple of weeks! I'll post it as soon as we get it! Also, is your avatar pic from Wonder Showzen!? SO AWESOME
          Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 07-24-2012, 08:40 PM.

          Comment


          • So sad...

            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            Yes, of course they are, the submission process is going well, and we should have our date in the next couple of weeks! I'll post it as soon as we get it! Also, is your avatar pic from Wonder Showzen!? SO AWESOME
            Do you know how long that is in gamer time?

            So, what you're really saying is the end of August? To be fair.

            Yes, that is Gibralter from Wonder Showzen! So nice to have someone recognize it. Loved that show!
            Last edited by warlock7; 07-24-2012, 09:45 PM.
            Stay sane inside insanity.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by warlock7 View Post
              So, then what you're really saying is the end of August?

              Yes, that is Gibralter from Wonder Showzen! So nice to have someone recognize it.

              What I'm really saying is that we don't have a date yet, and we should get it in a couple of weeks. That could mean end of August, but I don't want to take a wild guess in case we get scheduled earlier or later. Like I said, I will post the date as soon as we get it. I promise you, we want you to play it just as much as you want to play it. I've said this before, but that's just how digital submissions/distribution works. We aim for a specific time frame, things get moved around, but don't worry, it's coming!

              Comment


              • Gotcha!

                Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                What I'm really saying is that we don't have a date yet, and we should get it in a couple of weeks. That could mean end of August, but I don't want to take a wild guess in case we get scheduled earlier or later. Like I said, I will post the date as soon as we get it. I promise you, we want you to play it just as much as you want to play it. I've said this before, but that's just how digital submissions/distribution works. We aim for a specific time frame, things get moved around, but don't worry, it's coming!
                I understand... I'm just disappointed. Sorry to be a pest.
                Stay sane inside insanity.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by warlock7 View Post
                  I understand... I'm just disappointed. Sorry to be a pest.
                  You're not a pest! That's why I'm here, to answer questions and help out as much as I can. I know it's disappointing, trust me, we wanted to have this out in May! That's a long time to be delayed, and it's hard to understand and be patient, but I promise you, this will be worth the wait

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                    You're not a pest! That's why I'm here, to answer questions and help out as much as I can. I know it's disappointing, trust me, we wanted to have this out in May! That's a long time to be delayed, and it's hard to understand and be patient, but I promise you, this will be worth the wait
                    You guys never disappoint, should just release your own Games Console lol.
                    sigpic

                    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                    PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                    Comment


                    • So from what it sounds like the game is done and passed onto Sony and your just waiting for Sony to pass it and schedule it in?

                      Some of my most intriguing games for PS Vita have been done since late May but since they have to launch along with the Xbox version (MS rules) Microsoft is holding onto them forever!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Leaderboards/scores for ZP/MP will remain intact. ZP2 is totally separate but will import any tables you already own.
                        So I'm assuming that ZP2 will have it's own, separate leaderboards, correct?
                        PSN: Bearded_Warrior

                        Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
                          So I'm assuming that ZP2 will have it's own, separate leaderboards, correct?
                          Correct! A new and improved leaderboard at that.

                          Comment


                          • Nice, I like the marvel set up but the zp boards and main start up will be nice to use all under one roof. Cant wait to see what it looks like.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
                              Nice, I like the marvel set up but the zp boards and main start up will be nice to use all under one roof. Cant wait to see what it looks like.
                              Here's a couple shots of the new table selection. Looks awesome

                              zen-pinball.jpg

                              psv-game-6171-ss5.jpg

                              Comment


                              • Yeah that is awesome, lots of colors and all tables right there. Ok now Im really excited. Great designers at zen.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X