Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 FAQ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If the store updates while I'm at work. Can I download it first on the VITA and then when I'm home on the ps3?

    Comment


    • I'm on pinball overload here. I imported everything successfully and have been playing for 7 hours. I played a bit on the PS3, but I found myself on the Vita for the majority of the time. So frickin' AWESOME!!!! I love it! I really do!
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

      Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rafie View Post
        I'm on pinball overload here. I imported everything successfully and have been playing for 7 hours.
        Same here! I just got done playing Mars for the first time (took more than an hour), beat the final mission twice in the same game (pyramid mission is annoying!), barely broke 1 billion, I have no clue if that's a good score for the table or not...probably not lol man this is insane, it's definitely like Christmas morning for me right now lol so many tables!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Elmo1980 View Post
          If the store updates while I'm at work. Can I download it first on the VITA and then when I'm home on the ps3?
          I think you can. I don't see why not!

          Comment


          • ZP2 not installing!

            I am having serious problems getting ZP2 to work on my PS3. I've downloaded the ZP2 classics unlock about 4 times and nothing happens! I even deleted and redownloaded ZP and tried it again. I keep getting the message that the ZP2 classics unlock has downloaded and installed, but there is no actual change. I guess I should mention that I've also downloaded the ZP2 demo, as well... at least 3 times.
            Last edited by travisbickle; 09-05-2012, 12:21 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
              I am having serious problems getting ZP2 to work on my PS3. I've downloaded the ZP2 classics unlock about 4 times and nothing happens! I even deleted and redownloaded ZP and tried it again. I keep getting the message that the ZP2 classics unlock has downloaded and installed, but there is no actual change. I guess I should mention that I've also downloaded the ZP2 demo, as well... at least 3 times.
              You'll need to download the ZP2 Classics Demo as well. It has the actual table files.

              Comment


              • Us and Eu store

                I have zen pinball and all DLC tables from US store (thanks to the [email protected] eu support and delay) and i have Marvel pinball and all DLC tables from my main UK account. Will i be able to import the tables from my other account or i will have to buy ZP and all DLC again to play with them?

                Remélem nem kell vele szopnom....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                  You'll need to download the ZP2 Classics Demo as well. It has the actual table files.
                  I've downloaded both... I'm on my fifth time right now. ZP2 shows up in the Game Data folder, but there's absolutely no change when I start Zen Pinball... it doesn't say Zen Pinball 2, in the "about" section, it only shows Zen Pinball and there is no update to the menus. I mean... is it supposed to look the exact same as Zen Pinball? Do I have to delete the original Zen Pinball and then download and install the ZP 2 classics demo?
                  Last edited by travisbickle; 09-05-2012, 01:12 PM.

                  Comment


                  • PROBLEM with IMPORT

                    Hello there.
                    I have a problem with importing the "other Tables" like MArs etc.
                    I bought Zen Pinball 1 and ALL DLC Tables for Zen Pinball 1.
                    But when i click at Import Tables,i dont see the other Tables, just the standart Zen 1 Tables?

                    hu?

                    UPDATE: ahh i got it.
                    Start ZP2 again,and there tehy are,but the IMPORT thing doesnt work,i have to download them ALL again :-(----
                    Last edited by sodomized78; 09-05-2012, 01:43 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      4. Do I have to post scores to Facebook?

                      You don’t have to if you don’t want to. This feature is optional.
                      I appear to be having an issue with this feature. For one thing, the option to post to Facebook stopped showing up when I went to play it this morning. Or does the option only appear if you get a higher score? Second, when it posts to Facebook it doesn't post my name, it posts (*actor*).

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                        I've downloaded both... I'm on my fifth time right now. ZP2 shows up in the Game Data folder, but there's absolutely no change when I start Zen Pinball... it doesn't say Zen Pinball 2, in the "about" section, it only shows Zen Pinball and there is no update to the menus. I mean... is it supposed to look the exact same as Zen Pinball? Do I have to delete the original Zen Pinball and then download and install the ZP 2 classics demo?
                        The original Zen Pinball doesn't get changed. Zen Pinball 2 is a new framework that you launch instead. There is a download for Zen Pinball 2, itself. The Zen Pinball 2 Classics Demo contains the data for what were the original four tables included in Zen Pinball.

                        The Zen Pinball 2 application/framework, if downloaded alone, contains data for the Avengers Chronicles pack - I assume since it was originally supposed to launch with that set of tables.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dinosaur Toy View Post
                          The original Zen Pinball doesn't get changed. Zen Pinball 2 is a new framework that you launch instead. There is a download for Zen Pinball 2, itself. The Zen Pinball 2 Classics Demo contains the data for what were the original four tables included in Zen Pinball.

                          The Zen Pinball 2 application/framework, if downloaded alone, contains data for the Avengers Chronicles pack - I assume since it was originally supposed to launch with that set of tables.
                          Well, thank you for that much information... at least now I know what to look for. The problem is, I've downloaded ZP Classics Demo 2 about 5 or 6 times now. it says it is installed, but the only thing showing up is Zen Pinball Prime. I'm really stuck on what to do here.

                          EDIT: Finally figured it out! Found the Zen Pinball 2 GAME, not Classic tables add-on way at the bottom of the list! Fingers crossed on this working!
                          Last edited by travisbickle; 09-05-2012, 04:13 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sodomized78 View Post
                            Hello there.
                            I have a problem with importing the "other Tables" like MArs etc.
                            I bought Zen Pinball 1 and ALL DLC Tables for Zen Pinball 1.
                            But when i click at Import Tables,i dont see the other Tables, just the standart Zen 1 Tables?

                            hu?

                            UPDATE: ahh i got it.
                            Start ZP2 again,and there they are,but the IMPORT thing doesn't work,i have to download them ALL again :-(----
                            The import tool is only designed to look at you PSN account to see if you have the purchased any of the tables on ZP1 and MP. You'll have to redownload the tables again, since all of the tables have been overhauled for Zen Pinball 2. Even the Marvel Pinball tables got a face lift.

                            Comment


                            • Hey everyone I'm new to the forums so play nice!! I've just downloaded the ZP2 upgrade and everything was going well importing tables etc until I noticed that I didn't see Sorcerers Lair or Street Fighter anywhere, I put off buying them previously as I thought they would be in the new package with updated physics along with the rest.

                              So I looked under Zen Pinball 1 dlc *no content found*.... my heart sinks, so my question is will those dlc tables like Sorcerers Lair, Paranormal etc be coming to the ZP2 or have I missed out by not getting them? I really hope so as friends have said they are great tables to play.

                              Thanks in advance and Happy gaming !!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Maheeto View Post
                                Hey everyone I'm new to the forums so play nice!! I've just downloaded the ZP2 upgrade and everything was going well importing tables etc until I noticed that I didn't see Sorcerers Lair or Street Fighter anywhere, I put off buying them previously as I thought they would be in the new package with updated physics along with the rest.

                                So I looked under Zen Pinball 1 dlc *no content found*.... my heart sinks, so my question is will those dlc tables like Sorcerers Lair, Paranormal etc be coming to the ZP2 or have I missed out by not getting them? I really hope so as friends have said they are great tables to play.

                                Thanks in advance and Happy gaming !!
                                Those tables took a while to show up in-game on my system. If you don't see them in-game, then just go to the PS store, they are all under Zen Pinball 2.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X