• M33
    replied
    I can't wait.
    I can't wait.
    I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• maink
    replied
    i hope i can still download the game from download list to do old trophies ... maybe i should buy the zen pinball 1 tables im missing now so i get double trophies ?

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    This is great news! I've been waiting for this combined interface to be released before buying any of the Zen tables. I guess that time is just around the corner. Unless you'd like to hook a long time member up (hint, hint)

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    The more I hear, the more I think WIN WIN! this is just what the PS Folk needed. Heck im gonna have to fight myself on which Platform should I play on.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by adamskilad View Post
    Will ZP2 trophies be new objectives, or are we talking about the old ZP1 trophies replicated in ZP2 with some new trophies bolted on?
    This has already been confirmed in the PS Blog, that the trophies will be all new objectives.

Originally posted by adamskilad View Post
    If I delete Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball from my PS3 presumably I won't be able to download them again?
    Even if the two games are removed from the PS Store, they will always be available in your "download list" and you can redownload them anytime you want.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-13-2012, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Zuch80 View Post
    "All of your old Zen Pinball scores and trophies will remain intact. However, they will not carry over to the new platform"

That's the worst news. Everything has to be redone ?
    Since we're not taking the old trophies away, this is your chance to earn more without having to spend the money

Leave a comment:

• adamskilad
    replied
    More questions

Hi Barbie,

A few more questions:

Will ZP2 trophies be new objectives, or are we talking about the old ZP1 trophies replicated in ZP2 with some new trophies bolted on?

Presumably Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball and all related tables will disappear from the psn store on ZP2 launch?

Will the online multiplayer features in Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball be turned off at ZP2 launch?

If I delete Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball from my PS3 presumably I won't be able to download them again?

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Casio View Post
    Whats the point in keeping ZenPinball and MarvelPinball running on the console alongside ZenPinball2?
    It's just an option. It's most likely there so people who haven't unlocked all of the trophies in the two games yet still have an opportunity to do so. Once you get Zen Pinball 2 and have transferred all of the tables. You can easily remove the other two programs off of your hard drive.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    That's not a bad thing in my opinion (more replay value). At the very least we get a new trophy set with all new objectives. In other words, for those that have gotten all of the trophies for Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball. We don't have to worry about beating Ultimo again in Iron Man or get all 10 medals in Earth Defense again.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-13-2012, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Casio
    replied
    Whats the point in keeping ZenPinball and MarvelPinball running on the console alongside ZenPinball2 ?

Seems conflicting and confusing to me.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Thankx

Thanks for the Q&A Barbie.

Leave a comment:

• blacpain
    replied
    "All of your old Zen Pinball scores and trophies will remain intact. However, they will not carry over to the new platform"

why? you can still play the old ones and you dont lose your old scores and trophies. dont be mad, mate.

it is a present from them that you can take the already purchased tables for free to the ZP2 and totally updated and there is also some new and old competition for you, again

Originally posted by silverballfanatic View Post
    Question: With this new upgrade, have the camera views been redone Zen or
    Marvel Pinball?
    Especially view 6, it's too far away from the table[s]
    good question, i want to know about that, too

Leave a comment:

• silverballfanatic
    replied
    Question: With this new upgrade, have the camera views been redone Zen or
    Marvel Pinball?
    Especially view 6, it's too far away from the table[s]

Leave a comment:

• Retrogammer1977SB
    replied

What about the Marvel Pinball Scores? The Physics are up to date?!

Leave a comment:

• Zuch80
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X