Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• predator2029
    replied
    cross play

hello I would also like to play with my friends on ps vita and ps3 it, y'aurras there an update for this?

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    X Button pressure sensitivity gonna be returned?

i gonna ask this here but is the pressure sensitivity for ball launcher ( X Button ) gonna be put back in the upcoming update because being forced to use the right thumbstick is driving me nuts its vary inaccurate, apologies if this has been asked already

Leave a comment:

• nigel
    replied
    Originally posted by Michelasso
    Sure. There is an option to define the size of the matrix box. small-medium-large. Just search in options, you'll find it..
    Thank you! now hopefully the camera angles can be done sooner than later, as I'm sure they're busy with many more tables for us. lol fingers crossed indeed.

Leave a comment:

• iCub
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00
    Actually, it's partially correct. The option is only available on the Vita version.
    Thank you, I thought perhaps this could be the case but I don't own a Vita. I have created a new thread to see if anyone would be interested in this facility being brought to the PS3.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by iCub
    Hello BarbieBobomb, this is my first post on the forums though I have been a long time reader.

I thought it worth pointing out that the above information in the FAQ is incorrect; currently you can only map the controls to either set of the shoulder buttons.
    Actually, it's partially correct. The option is only available on the Vita version.

Leave a comment:

• iCub
    replied
    Originally posted by nigel
    Hey guys, Having a great time playing zp2 with my wife in split screen mode. I had a few questions though. Is it possible to change the camera angle? We find, that we have a hard time seeing the tables esp. with the tv being at a farther distance in our room, to see whats going on, also its nearly impossible to see whats going on at the top of the table while playing where the score box is so large and taking up much of the view, is there any way to shrink it? or get rid of it entirely?

Thanks for your help and input.

Nigel
    +1 here for the request to be able to change camera angle within Split Screen Mode. The issue is obviously not one of available processing power for two dynamic camera views, as the new game engine is capable of rendering in 3D which is effectively two view points anyway.

Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• iCub
    replied
    Flipper controls

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    To clear up any confusion, I've put together an FAQ for you all to check out. I hope this helps. If you still have more questions, feel free to ask, I will do my best to clarify!

Frequently asked questions:

6. Can I remap the controls?

Yes! You can map the flippers to directional buttons (left flipper) and circle button (right flipper). You can also control the flipper from the front or rear touch panels as well. The default control for the flippers is the two shoulder buttons.

Hello BarbieBobomb, this is my first post on the forums though I have been a long time reader.

I thought it worth pointing out that the above information in the FAQ is incorrect; currently you can only map the controls to either set of the shoulder buttons.

Personally I would love the option to do as described though as I find reaching round to the shoulder buttons for long periods can cause discomfort. I know I'm not the only one who thinks this as it was always a major gripe about the first game amongst my friends. Could you possibly suggest this to the developers? I will make a new thread to measure community opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Michelasso
    replied
    Sure. There is an option to define the size of the matrix box. small-medium-large. Just search in options, you'll find it..

Leave a comment:

• nigel
    replied
    Question about 2 player split screen

Hey guys, Having a great time playing zp2 with my wife in split screen mode. I had a few questions though. Is it possible to change the camera angle? We find, that we have a hard time seeing the tables esp. with the tv being at a farther distance in our room, to see whats going on, also its nearly impossible to see whats going on at the top of the table while playing where the score box is so large and taking up much of the view, is there any way to shrink it? or get rid of it entirely?

Thanks for your help and input.

Nigel

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by titi60
    I already try to proceed in this manner, but I request € 9.90 for the purchase of these 4 tables!

is there a significance level of PSN accounts?

I buy and install ZEN 1 on my account page, and install on my secondary account!

and I play on my secondary account!

Any way I can not put on my ZEN 2 main account, I also request the € 9.90

PS: sorry for my English still not famous

Elmagnifico69110
    They will only import to the same account you have previously purchased them on. If you use 2 accounts, you will have to purchase them twice.

Leave a comment:

• titi60
    replied
    Originally posted by parathod
    If they do not show up when trying to import, I would try to "download & buy" the tables when you access them from the menu. They should come up as Free in the store since you've previously purchased it.
    I already try to proceed in this manner, but I request € 9.90 for the purchase of these 4 tables!

is there a significance level of PSN accounts?

I buy and install ZEN 1 on my account page, and install on my secondary account!

and I play on my secondary account!

Any way I can not put on my ZEN 2 main account, I also request the € 9.90

PS: sorry for my English still not famous

Elmagnifico69110

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by VermithraxDagon
    *Sorry if this might be a question already answered, new to the forums. I was wondering if ALL the Zen Pinball games/tables I've purchased for my PS3 will now incorporate stereoscopic 3D? Thanks in advance
    If you import them to Zen Pinball 2, yes!

Leave a comment:

• Michelasso
    replied
    Network down? Scores still saved!!

Originally posted by Michelasso
    What happens if the PSN or our network goes down (link now, BTW)? Do we still save the scores and then they get synchronized once we have access to the PSN again? I've got a feeling they get synchronized at the end of each game. This should be put in the main FAQ, most important question ever!
    All right, PSN is up. I can happily confirm that when disconnected from the PSN all top scores gets saved and once reconnected after ending another game with a table we improved the score at the moment of calculating the PRO score it stores the new top score in the leaderboard!!

Gosh! It's harder to write it than I thought!! In few words… our top scores don't get lost if the network is down!! Once reconnected to the pSN we just need to play another game with the same table and the top score we made will be stored at the end of it.

Leave a comment:

• VermithraxDagon
    replied
    3D Backwards Compatible?

*Sorry if this might be a question already answered, new to the forums. I was wondering if ALL the Zen Pinball games/tables I've purchased for my PS3 will now incorporate stereoscopic 3D? Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• parathod
    replied
    Originally posted by titi60
    hello to all fans of Zen Pinball, here j who personally have a big trouble, I own pinball zen pinball 1 and marvel, I have so download the platform zen pinball 2, and all my tables, but 4 does not telechare, Eldorado, shaman, V12, and tesla!
    Yet I possess all the tables, someone he can explain to me why these tables do not telecharge, while all DLC Zen 1 are included under ZEN 2!

ps: sorry for my bad English than I am a French pinbaliste!

Elmagnifico69110
    If they do not show up when trying to import, I would try to "download & buy" the tables when you access them from the menu. They should come up as Free in the store since you've previously purchased it.

Leave a comment:

Working...