Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 FAQ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Correct! In an issue of Game Informer they noted that a "Doctor Strange" table and a "Civil War" table are in development, but they are not coming out any time soon.
    Ahh, thanks. Sorry for the dumb question, didn't pay attention to the fact that I was coming up with 6 new tables for the four pack thing. I'm still curious about the other thing, is there any chance that we'll see some of the Pinball FX tables on Zen Pinball? I'm sure not the 'splosion Man one, but how about Rocky and Bullwinkle, or Agents?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Blandlytasteful View Post
      Ahh, thanks. Sorry for the dumb question, didn't pay attention to the fact that I was coming up with 6 new tables for the four pack thing. I'm still curious about the other thing, is there any chance that we'll see some of the Pinball FX tables on Zen Pinball? I'm sure not the 'splosion Man one, but how about Rocky and Bullwinkle, or Agents?
      No worries! I can see how it would be confusing. Right now we're concentrating on new tables for each platform rather than transferring exclusives, but I will let you all know if that happens.

      Comment


      • #48
        New Themes are always good and its nice to know that adding Platform exclusives to another is something thats being discussed.
        Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 04-27-2012, 02:35 AM.
        sigpic

        Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

        PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

        Comment


        • #49
          OMG. cant wait for this game on PS3/Vita. Going to go ahead and get zen pinball on PS3, so when Zpb2 drops im ready!!!! Thanks Zen for showing so much love!!! best gaiming community ever!!!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by BIGPOPPAFURIOUS View Post
            OMG. cant wait for this game on PS3/Vita. Going to go ahead and get zen pinball on PS3, so when Zpb2 drops im ready!!!! Thanks Zen for showing so much love!!! best gaiming community ever!!!
            Thank you! We're so excited for everyone to play ZP2! Fingers crossed that we get our release date soon!

            Comment


            • #51
              You know you got it bad when you dream about playing the new pinball tables. Hahaha That was my bday dream! (yes my 30th bday was yesterday)
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

              Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                You know you got it bad when you dream about playing the new pinball tables. Hahaha That was my bday dream! (yes my 30th bday was yesterday)
                Happy birthday!

                I've been playing Borderlands so much that I'm starting to dream about it. I can't wait for 2! I played it at Pax East and the wait is killing me, September is so far away!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  Happy birthday!

                  I've been playing Borderlands so much that I'm starting to dream about it. I can't wait for 2! I played it at Pax East and the wait is killing me, September is so far away!
                  Thank you! Also that's awesome that you went to Pax! I heard B2 is going to be absolutely incredible! I just have to finish the first one. September will be here in no time! Just enjoy your summer, then BAM!! School and B2 time!
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                  Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                    Thank you! Also that's awesome that you went to Pax! I heard B2 is going to be absolutely incredible! I just have to finish the first one. September will be here in no time! Just enjoy your summer, then BAM!! School and B2 time!
                    I played for about 15 minutes, and it was INCREDIBLE! It was so hard to put down the controller once the demo was over...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      It's Good to Start Over

                      I don't mind starting over, it gives me a chance to replay some tables i can't improve the score on, plus if it acts like pinball fx 2 on the xbox it will add all the scores for each table times the number of tables played etc and your total score will be amazing, plus it's in 3D so anyone with a 3DTV gets an extra added bonus.
                      I can't wait, and i'm so excited because according to everything i've read it launches the same day as the new DLC and that should be tomorrow (Fri 18th May), i've spoken to Zen Studios on Twitter and some of the new DLC to come could include Pinball FX2 tables such as Rome, Bucaneer & Pesha.
                      Oh Joy!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I don't think it was confirmed anywhere to be coming out tomr m8, far as I know Zen don't have a release window as of yet.
                        sigpic

                        Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                        PSN = SrkToTheChin
                        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Scarl3tPirat3 View Post
                          I don't mind starting over, it gives me a chance to replay some tables i can't improve the score on, plus if it acts like pinball fx 2 on the xbox it will add all the scores for each table times the number of tables played etc and your total score will be amazing, plus it's in 3D so anyone with a 3DTV gets an extra added bonus.
                          I can't wait, and i'm so excited because according to everything i've read it launches the same day as the new DLC and that should be tomorrow (Fri 18th May), i've spoken to Zen Studios on Twitter and some of the new DLC to come could include Pinball FX2 tables such as Rome, Bucaneer & Pesha.
                          Oh Joy!

                          It will not be out tomorrow! Generally if you hear a release date and it
                          1) is not from our website, blog, twitter etc, it cannot always be trusted and
                          2) if it is not a Tuesday/Wednesday, you can almost guarantee that it is just a rumor. We generally only release on Tuesdays/Wednesdays, because those are the days Sony & Microsoft usually update.

                          If you have any questions about release dates, please check here, we always announce official release dates about a week or two before the actual date. We will always announce our dates ahead of time, you will never just see our games pop up unexpectedly (with the exception of the Sony/Epic Quest fiasco, we still don't know why/how it got released when it did in December.. haha!).

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I was one of the "blessed" ones that got my Epic Quest table in December! I was in for a treat with the V&V and EQ!
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                            Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                              I was one of the "blessed" ones that got my Epic Quest table in December! I was in for a treat with the V&V and EQ!
                              Luckily it was a decent version of the game! I suppose it could have been much worse haha

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                There are a few things I hope the new version addresses when it is released and both of these issues concern game play. First off last night I fired up some old tables for Zen Pinball and played some of the core tables ( Tesla,V12, Shaman, and El Dorado ) Shaman was one of my favorites from the original tables and I noticed a huge slow down in frame rate when I was able to activate multiball.

                                The other issue was with the Marvel pack on Spider Man when I turn off the arcade FX ( trail and scoring ) that table especially always felt like the ball was going at warp speed and would move so fast that sometimes you missed seeing it's path from a flipper to ramp shot.
                                Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X