Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Bonus View Post
    There are a few things I hope the new version addresses when it is released and both of these issues concern game play. First off last night I fired up some old tables for Zen Pinball and played some of the core tables ( Tesla,V12, Shaman, and El Dorado ) Shaman was one of my favorites from the original tables and I noticed a huge slow down in frame rate when I was able to activate multiball.

The other issue was with the Marvel pack on Spider Man when I turn off the arcade FX ( trail and scoring ) that table especially always felt like the ball was going at warp speed and would move so fast that sometimes you missed seeing it's path from a flipper to ramp shot.
    ZP2 will have updated trophies and physics of all the tables, including graphically. There will be a big difference. I don't think we'll be disappointed.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
      ZP2 will have updated trophies and physics of all the tables, including graphically. There will be a big difference. I don't think we'll be disappointed.
      Exactly! Each table is getting revamped, and the platform as a whole will be a big improvement over ZP. That's why it's taking so long to release, we have to make sure each table is thoroughly tested before launch.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Exactly! Each table is getting revamped, and the platform as a whole will be a big improvement over ZP. That's why it's taking so long to release, we have to make sure each table is thoroughly tested before launch.
        Not to mention, to make sure the transfer tool works properly. That's the last thing we need.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
          Not to mention, to make sure the transfer tool works properly. That's the last thing we need.
          Oh that would be terrible! "Here's your brand new game... good luck getting it to work!"

Comment

Oh that would be terrible! "Here's your brand new game... good luck getting it to work!"
            Hahaha That would be crazy. I'm just so psyched about AC next week. It's going to be super awesome. I'm waiting to purchase the PS3 version for ZP2. I'll still have the PBFX2 version on launch though.
            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
            Gamertag- RAFIE82
            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
              Hahaha That would be crazy. I'm just so psyched about AC next week. It's going to be super awesome. I'm waiting to purchase the PS3 version for ZP2. I'll still have the PBFX2 version on launch though.
              Same here
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

I was wondering if Zen Studios has plans to release tables such as Rome, Buccaneers, Pasha, Secrets of the Deep and others for the PS3 console?

Thanks

Comment

We've had a lot of requests for exclusives to be brought over to other platforms, not sure if/when it would happen, but we have discussed it

Comment

We've had a lot of requests for exclusives to be brought over to other platforms, not sure if/when it would happen, but we have discussed it
                    Well, there's demand for those cool tables. If they get released for PS3 count me as a future buyer.

Thanks for the quick, reply!

Comment

26th june and still no zen pinball 2 in my PS store??

we are the 26th June 2012 and i still don't see Zen pinball 2 in my Canada Playstation Store yet and i own Zen pinball 1 AND Marvel pinball and ALL the Tables is that normal?

I don't even get a new update and patch form Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball.

So can you tell me WHY i don't have access to Zen Pinball 2 and WHY it is not in my PS Store yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Drakis07 View Post
                        we are the 26th June 2012 and i still don't see Zen pinball 2 in my Canada Playstation Store yet and i own Zen pinball 1 AND Marvel pinball and ALL the Tables is that normal?

I don't even get a new update and patch form Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball.

So can you tell me WHY i don't have access to Zen Pinball 2 and WHY it is not in my PS Store yet?
                        Zen Pinball 2 is slated for mid/late July. Sorry for the confusion, but this thread hasn't been updated with the latest on release date/time.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                          Zen Pinball 2 is slated for mid/late July. Sorry for the confusion, but this thread hasn't been updated with the latest on release date/time.
                          We've been delayed again, so it's looking like end of July/early August for Zen Pinball 2. It's a huge update and all tables have been updated, which means each table has to be tested all over again. Apologies for the delay, but it's coming. Even better... it's FREE

Comment

We've been delayed again, so it's looking like end of July/early August for Zen Pinball 2. It's a huge update and all tables have been updated, which means each table has to be tested all over again. Apologies for the delay, but it's coming. Even better... it's FREE
                            I'm just chillax on it for now, gives me time to try and get those last few pesky trophies that I'm missing and still really focused on the new pack, glad y'all went ahead w/ releasing it for Marvel Pinball. I remember reading somewhere it would be different trophies? Whenever it is out I'll be finally trying some of the non-marvel tables. Good to hear the constant updates on the release window though!
                            PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
                            Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

Comment

Sad to hear, at least any Bugs are being more than ironed out.
                              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

D'oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X