Release date??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    I'm really surprised we haven't seen or heard of a Daredevil table yet from Zen. Although I've never been a fan of his I know that he's popular enough to appeal to people. And I like your ideas for the characters to be used. I think it could be a nice table.
    Yeah I'm also surprised by Zen! LOL. Daredevil table now THAT'S EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! epic epic epic!!!!

BRING IT! BRING IT! BRING IT! Send this in ur report to Barbie!!!!:
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 08-03-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Can I get a copy of that report before you send it in? I'd like to proof it to make sure you didn't leave anything out

Comment

• Great ideas

Howdy, 36 year old pinballer here.
        Well, Daredevil as a character I'm not that into, but I like the idea of the Blind-echo table, although sounds very hard to get a good view on. If that was to happen, there should be some mode possible to get the whole table to ring with echoes, like a multiball or something. Or even each time you hit the ball with the flipper, the impact itself should produce a wave upwards, so you get short glimpses of the table all the time. Anyway, interesting idea Discoking

I myself want to see a complete multi-table...table! After Infinity Gauntlet, anything seems possible, so here's a quick idea:
        Some theme, like Star Wars or maybe just Jedi Knight. One master table, maybe based on Tatooine or some Jedi-planet/city. Possible to go through a sinkhole to get to another table, like a whole new table with another planet theme. Or go hit an orbit through some gate to get to a outer-space table, where the theme is x-wing vs. TIE fighters. Possible to go through more tables to finally get to the death star, defeat Vader or whatever. Maybe just make a 4-table pack that way so they connect gameplay wise in some way, instead of each table just has hidden smaller mini games. I would prefer that the combined tables worked like a map, where you can go back and forth between tables depending on the mission, instead of having to clear one table to get to the next (like stages). That would be TOTAL EPIC pinball-quest Imo.

For now, I can't wait for that ZP2 release!!!

All the best
        Last edited by Tberg; 09-20-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tberg View Post
          Well, Daredevil as a character I'm not that into, but I like the idea of the Blind-echo table, although sounds very hard to get a good view on. If that was to happen, there should be some mode possible to get the whole table to ring with echoes, like a multiball or something. Or even each time you hit the ball with the flipper, the impact itself should produce a wave upwards, so you get short glimpses of the table all the time. Anyway, interesting idea Discoking

I myself want to see a complete multi-table...table! After Infinity Gauntlet, anything seems possible, so here's a quick idea:
          Some theme, like Star Wars or maybe just Jedi Knight. One master table, maybe based on Tatooine or some Jedi-planet/city. Possible to go through a sinkhole to get to another table, like a whole new table with another planet theme. Or go hit an orbit through some gate to get to a outer-space table, where the theme is x-wing vs. TIE fighters. Possible to go through more tables to finally get to the death star, defeat Vader or whatever. Maybe just make a 4-table pack that way so they connect gameplay wise in some way, instead of just each table has hidden smaller mini games. I would prefer that the combined tables worked like a map, where you can go back and forth between tables depending on the mission, instead of having to clear one table to get to the next (like stages). That would be TOTAL EPIC pinball-quest Imo.

All the best

Whoa! That would be RAD!! I love the idea of going from one table to the next-- that would make for one heck of a pinball marathon!

Comment

• http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...b6nbOBfFYkqAYA

I'd love to see A Boy and His Blob table! Zen seriously needs to see this pic Barbie! It would make a great table!
            Last edited by LumaFan"); 08-03-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Jumping into the wave of ideas for new tables, is there any chance that Zen could acquire the rights to port Stern Pinball releases into a virtual platform (ZP2/PFX2)?

Think of all the good stuff they have come up with in recent years: Transformers, Spiderman, ACDC, Avatar...

Comment

• Keep em' coming guys!

LOL Zen's going to be really busy with their development with these new fresh tables ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by M1N0RA View Post
                  Jumping into the wave of ideas for new tables, is there any chance that Zen could acquire the rights to port Stern Pinball releases into a virtual platform (ZP2/PFX2)?
                  Nope! Farsight (Pinball Arcade) has already beaten them to the punch.

Comment

• I though it only included williams/gottelieb tables... that's a bummer. I downloaded the demo, and the physics are kinda meh.

Comment

I though it only included williams/gottelieb tables... that's a bummer. I downloaded the demo, and the physics are kinda meh.

They also have the rights to Stern as well. So don't be surprised if by next year you'll see Stern's rendition of X-Men for Pinball Arcade on PSN and XBLA.
                      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                      Gamertag- RAFIE82
                      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Originally posted by Tberg View Post

Some theme, like Star Wars or maybe just Jedi Knight. One master table, maybe based on Tatooine or some Jedi-planet/city. Possible to go through a sinkhole to get to another table, like a whole new table with another planet theme. Or go hit an orbit through some gate to get to a outer-space table, where the theme is x-wing vs. TIE fighters. Possible to go through more tables to finally get to the death star, defeat Vader or whatever. Maybe just make a 4-table pack that way so they connect gameplay wise in some way, instead of just each table has hidden smaller mini games. I would prefer that the combined tables worked like a map, where you can go back and forth between tables depending on the mission, instead of having to clear one table to get to the next (like stages). That would be TOTAL EPIC pinball-quest Imo.

All the best
                        Ooh, I like that idea of tables within tables. made me think of anther thing Zen could do. How about Stargate (the movie and multiple series) so you activate a stargate to get to another world/table? I think that would be cool too. Starwars is an awesome idea too, drawing from the graphic novels, comics, books, and movies? such a wealth of information in all those sources.
                        PSN ID: draig3791

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          They also have the rights to Stern as well. So don't be surprised if by next year you'll see Stern's rendition of X-Men for Pinball Arcade on PSN and XBLA.
                          That X-men table was at California extreme, but I never had the patience to stand in line to try it out

Comment

I though it only included williams/gottelieb tables... that's a bummer.
                            Just look at Pinball Arcade's first four tables. One of them (Ripley's Believe It or Not) is a Stern's table.
                            Last edited by shogun00; 08-04-2012, 01:07 AM.

Comment

I though it only included williams/gottelieb tables... that's a bummer. I downloaded the demo, and the physics are kinda meh.
                              Without getting into a physics debate again, try to Stick with it. Some of the DLC tables like Funhouse and Bride are pretty close I think. I think after I downloaded DLC pack #1 and #2, the core tables felt better as if they did tweak them in some way.

MM, CV are way too floaty but manageable to an extent. I'm a pinball fan so I will be happy to give both Zen and FS my hard earned cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                                Without getting into a physics debate again, try to Stick with it. Some of the DLC tables like Funhouse and Bride are pretty close I think. I think after I downloaded DLC pack #1 and #2, the core tables felt better as if they did tweak them in some way.

MM, CV are way too floaty but manageable to an extent. I'm a pinball fan so I will be happy to give both Zen and FS my hard earned cash.
                                I definitely agree with this! Pinball for everyone. I do have to say that I like it on these forums better than PA forums. Most of them just rag on Zen there. It gets tiresome sometime. Also the debate between the PS3 and 360 is constantly argued.

Anyway, I'm almost embarrassed to say that I had a dream about playing ZP2. Well it was pinball and it closely resembled PBFX2, so I assumed it was ZP2.
                                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Working...
                                X