• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates on a release date?

Comment

Originally posted by The Blind Sniper View Post
      Any updates on a release date?
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      We should have our release date in the next couple of days, just need to confirm with Microsoft & Sony!
      *Points up* That's from yesterday.

Comment

Its here finally

SIKEEEEEEEEEEE LOL well we will see it on the 4th of July so we can have the fireworks of the tables EXPLODE. So you BETTER CALL YOUR MAMA AKA FUNKASAURUS "My Bad"

Comment

Time Difference

Been checking if the dates have been posted yet but then i realised if this is an American based forum it's still quite early, its 17:22 here in England and a scorching 26C but for you guys (depending on area) it's only 22 past 9 or 10
          it really would be a doubly glorious day if the dates are posted this afternoon (your Time).
          I'll Check back later.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
            Heheh Barbie knows me all to well, Yeh that would be awesome. I will have an awesome Summer, specially since the European Championship 2012 will be on. Starts on June 8th, will be supporting my Native Portugal, hopefully they can finally win an International Trophy..... FORCA PORTUGAL!

Who can forget ZP2 & Avengers Chronciles, defo gonna be a great Summer.
            ShoryukenToTheChin,

I'm not a pro, but I'm a vet in fighting games. I played MK2 and 3 professionally back in '94-95 (yeah I was only 12 and 13), and I placed 1st in MK2 and 4th in MK3 in Columbus, OH over 214 people. I'm also a SF guy. I'm very rusty, but I pick up pretty fast. We can have some casuals when you have the time in the summer. Just don't beat me down to bad. LOL
            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
            Gamertag- RAFIE82
            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
              ShoryukenToTheChin,

I'm not a pro, but I'm a vet in fighting games. I played MK2 and 3 professionally back in '94-95 (yeah I was only 12 and 13), and I placed 1st in MK2 and 4th in MK3 in Columbus, OH over 214 people. I'm also a SF guy. I'm very rusty, but I pick up pretty fast. We can have some casuals when you have the time in the summer. Just don't beat me down to bad. LOL
              Wow a pro & you think il give ya a beat down, I fear 4 my life now lol.
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                Wow a pro & you think il give ya a beat down, I fear 4 my life now lol.
                That was 18 years ago man. I'm not the way I use to be. I'm 30 by the way.

I assure you I'm..."better than average" now. Trust me. You'll be the one dumbing down your skills for me.

On topic: Do you really think a MK table could work here?
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Well alas I don 't see it coming next week. There hasn't been much news about the release or anything marvel related so I don't think it will be out on the 29th.

'In May' Looks hopeless.

I can understand delays and I know Most of us here are anxious as heck. We haven't even seen the table previews of Infinity Gauntlet or Fear Itself yet.

Comment

My prediction mid June.

Comment

Great , I forgot to submit my reply last time and only now that I came back from a few days off I saw my reply "hanging" there XD

So yeah, a bit late but here it is:

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      Haha this is great! Welcome to the forum by the way! We should have our release date in the next couple of days, just need to confirm with Microsoft & Sony!

Also, have you finished the Challenge Tower? Seriously so frustrating, haha!
                      I'm at challenge nº 175, but I don't think my VITA will survive to the end, most probably she will kiss a wall before.

On the "exclusive" VITA challenges I'm only at challenge 5 (saving that one for last), I know there's a "Kill 5 Shao Khans" (OMG!) challenge on that tower, which scares the hell out of me, but it seems you can "punch" him in the helmet with the touch-screen to help out, so there's a little help if you get to that challenge.

And btw, ShoryukenToTheChin também és Português pá?

Comment

Trailers

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post

I can understand delays and I know Most of us here are anxious as heck. We haven't even seen the table previews of Infinity Gauntlet or Fear Itself yet.
                        You can see gameplay videos of all 4 new tables in the related videos on the right hand side of this site.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58415/mar...ngers-trailer/

Comment

Originally posted by Casio View Post
                          My prediction mid June.
                          Which year?

Comment

Originally posted by Casio View Post
                            My prediction mid June.
                            I have to agree with you.

It doesn't help that Zen decided to showcase these tables at E3. This give Sony and Microsoft an excuse to delay back the release. Showcasing already released games at E3 isn't that appealing. It's better if they are released during or after E3 and Sony/Microsoft know that.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post

It doesn't help that Zen decided to showcase these tables at E3. This give Sony and Microsoft an excuse to delay back the release. Showcasing already released games at E3 isn't that appealing. It's better if they are released during or after E3 and Sony/Microsoft know that.
                              Oh gosh I hope you're wrong, but I get the feeling that this may be more true than anything.
                              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                              Gamertag- RAFIE82
                              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post

We planned on having these at E3 even when we thought they'd be out during the first half of the month, E3 has nothing to do with the delay, I assure you.

Comment

Working...
                                X