Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release date??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    I was thinking about that too! LOL Independence Day table, Halloween Table, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Table. Hahaha
    Costume Quest table could be interesting.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by parathod View Post
      Costume Quest table could be interesting.
      Loved Costume Quest, I think a Double Fine collab would be super cool Stacking too!

      Comment


      • So many ideas and possibilities, yet there are some with zero possibilty. Still, Zen has a lot to work with. I'm very happy to be part of a community where the developer actually listens to their fans. Not like most of these greedy guys today who care nothing more than money.

        If I don't say it enough....THANK YOU ZEN!!!
        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
        Gamertag- RAFIE82
        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

        Comment


        • Well, so much for playing ZP2 all day, more like all night lol it's past 2pm here on the west coast, I have a feeling we won't see the store update 'till round 5pm or so. Then again, it COULD update any second...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
            Well, so much for playing ZP2 all day, more like all night lol it's past 2pm here on the west coast, I have a feeling we won't see the store update 'till round 5pm or so. Then again, it COULD update any second...
            I'm still guessing around 4pm pacific today so little less than two hours from now.
            PSN ID: draig3791

            Comment


            • I always start looking for the update around 6 pm EST. Let's hope!
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

              Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                I always start looking for the update around 6 pm EST. Let's hope!
                I just watch for a tweet from @PlayStation about this time.
                PSN ID: draig3791

                Comment


                • Hey guys, I just saw that the game is up but you have to search for it. I'm downloading now!
                  Marvel Table Wishlist: Maximum Carnage, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Spider-Man 2099, Dark Reign, Daredevil, Age of Apocalypse

                  Other Table Wishlist: Blue Man Group, Cirque Du Solei, Tron, Portal, Warhammer 40k (or Space Hulk), Blood Bowl, Cosmic Encounter, Formula D

                  Comment


                  • thanks for that.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by xeonic-ice View Post
                      hey guys, i just saw that the game is up but you have to search for it. I'm downloading now!
                      oh snap! Thanks! Downloading now :d

                      Comment


                      • Sorry for not posting more today, you guys! We just got back from PAX and it has been a totally insane day of mostly PR stuff, but also talking to Sony to make sure things go smoothly today! I missed you all over the weekend! I was so insanely busy, but I'm BACK!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Sorry for not posting more today, you guys! We just got back from PAX and it has been a totally insane day of mostly PR stuff, but also talking to Sony to make sure things go smoothly today! I missed you all over the weekend! I was so insanely busy, but I'm BACK!!!
                          Haha welcome back, we missed you!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                            oh snap! Thanks! Downloading now :d
                            Me too, a little bit earlier than I anticipated too!
                            PSN ID: draig3791

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                              Haha welcome back, we missed you!
                              Thank you! I actually was able to meet up with some of the best Community Managers in the business over the weekend. I am inspired, renewed and all around excited to be back online with you guys!

                              Comment


                              • As a possible bug report, the table import function doesn't appear to detect Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Tribute for me.

                                I have the base Zen Pinball + NGS2 already owned on PS3. Zen Pinball 2 on both PS3 and Vita detect that I own the 4 base Zen Pinball tables and offer to download the Zen Pinball Classics Pack + unlock key. But they don't see Ninja Gaiden.

                                I'll keep fiddling with it and report if I have success.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X