Release date??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinosaur Toy View Post
    As a possible bug report, the table import function doesn't appear to detect Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Tribute for me.

I have the base Zen Pinball + NGS2 already owned on PS3. Zen Pinball 2 on both PS3 and Vita detect that I own the 4 base Zen Pinball tables and offer to download the Zen Pinball Classics Pack + unlock key. But they don't see Ninja Gaiden.

I'll keep fiddling with it and report if I have success.
    Try redownloading it, not importing it. It won't charge you if it's already on your system.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Try redownloading it, not importing it. It won't charge you if it's already on your system.
      Ah hah. Ok, Ninja Gaiden for Zen Pinball 2 did show up as downloadable (for free) through the PSN store. Thank you.

I have to say, I quickly tested the pre-loaded Avengers Chronicles tables before messing with anything else, and am extremely impressed by the technical quality of the port from PS3 to Vita. The Vita is powerful, but the tables are, as near as I can tell, almost identical in both animation and effects. Even geometry is very close. Considering the Vita version also runs at 60fps, this is no small feat.

Now that the quality of the port is assured, I will be buying every piece of content on the Playstation platform. (I previously was using Pinball FX 2 as my home base for Zen's pinball releases.)

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Thank you! I actually was able to meet up with some of the best Community Managers in the business over the weekend. I am inspired, renewed and all around excited to be back online with you guys!
        I can only imagine all the awful jokes you marketing people were making about us online users.. Haha!

Or is it an Italian thing?

Comment

• Europe release date : 5th Sept ?

ZP2 is not available in the EUR PS Store (PS3 or Vita) today (5th Sept) @ 01 pm...

Is today the release date for EUR ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanHD View Post
            ZP2 is not available in the EUR PS Store (PS3 or Vita) today (5th Sept) @ 01 pm...

Is today the release date for EUR ?
            Usually the EU PS Store has to be updated first. Since it isn't yet…

Comment

• Now that Zen Pinball 2 is out, should there be a PSN handle exchange thread in this forum? I don't have a lot of folks on my PSN list who play pinball.

(My PSN name is toydragoninblue )

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur Toy View Post
                Now that Zen Pinball 2 is out, should there be a PSN handle exchange thread in this forum? I don't have a lot of folks on my PSN list who play pinball.

(My PSN name is toydragoninblue )
                Hiya, Check my thread at https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...-is-on-the-way wich has even more links to other threads (messy i know) with a lot of peeps wanting to exchange PSn iD's

At any rate.. Typing a invite towards you on my vita as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                X