Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PopCap tables

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I really like that Star Wars idea, plus there's the Clone Wars, enough for Lucas Pinball, lol! The sound effects alone would get me giddy.

    Comment


    • #17
      I have six kids and I know they would love to see a Harry Potter table.

      For me though, forget movies, I want a table based on heavy metal. You know like an Amon Amarth or Cannibal Corpse table. Now THAT would be awesome!
      PSN: ThorNH68

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ThorNH68 View Post
        I have six kids and I know they would love to see a Harry Potter table.

        For me though, forget movies, I want a table based on heavy metal. You know like an Amon Amarth or Cannibal Corpse table. Now THAT would be awesome!
        You had me at METAL. Although Harry Potter & Star Wars would totally rock too.

        Comment


        • #19
          surprised that there hasn't been a Harry Potter table made even by real pinball makers. Lord of the Rings, Batman, Avatar, those tables were made and yet none for Harry Potter. I'd say Harry Potter appeased the masses not just kids. Loved the books.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by thornh68 View Post
            i have six kids and i know they would love to see a harry potter table.

            For me though, forget movies, i want a table based on heavy metal. You know like an amon amarth or cannibal corpse table. Now that would be awesome!
            yes please

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
              surprised that there hasn't been a Harry Potter table made even by real pinball makers. Lord of the Rings, Batman, Avatar, those tables were made and yet none for Harry Potter. I'd say Harry Potter appeased the masses not just kids. Loved the books.
              I liked the first few books, I LOVED books 5-7. They get so crazy!

              CONFESSION: I never, NEVER cry in movies. Usually when people are crying, I'm laughing at them. However, the final Harry Potter movie made me cry! I started boo-hooing before anything even happened, just because I had read the book and knew what was coming

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                yes please
                Wait... I can't quite understand you Haha

                Comment


                • #23
                  Is there any rough time frame for when we will hear more about Zen & PopCap?
                  sigpic

                  Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                  PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                    yes please
                    Any Amon Amarth fan is a friend of mine. Viking 'til the end! Made my avatar choice real easy. I love Stan Lee, Marvel, etc., etc. but that's what Thor should look like!

                    So, when is ZP2 releasing again...
                    PSN: ThorNH68

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                      Is there any rough time frame for when we will hear more about Zen & PopCap?
                      Oh man, I can't even process that thought with all the stuff going on before E3 NEXT WEEK... ask again in 2 weeks haha

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        star wars

                        Originally posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
                        A table that should be looked into is Star Wars. BOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAA 6 movies could be called Star Wars Trilogy table uh huh. George Lucus is a nice guy he would let Zen do it. Just think Darth Vader Darth Maul C3P0 Jabba the Hut Yoda Blowing up the Deathstar etc oh n to top it off the Light Saber Balls Blue Red Green talking about a DLC table that would walk on the Marvel Tables. Zen should look into this uh huh a Star Wars table would bring down the house. Oh one last thing it could be a table were you earn EXP to master your Jedi Ball skills Oh HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YES
                        think you´ll find already made so you will have to get pinball arcade which has the license for williams, gottlieb tables etc.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Oh man, I can't even process that thought with all the stuff going on before E3 NEXT WEEK... ask again in 2 weeks haha
                          Oh yeh keep forgetting its E3, il let you off this time as always thanks for the quick reply
                          sigpic

                          Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                          PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Speaking of metal, wouldn't a Brutal Legend table be sweet? Especially if it was done up Epic Quest style. I think so, anyway

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
                              Speaking of metal, wouldn't a Brutal Legend table be sweet? Especially if it was done up Epic Quest style. I think so, anyway
                              I have yet to finish that game

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
                                Speaking of metal, wouldn't a Brutal Legend table be sweet? Especially if it was done up Epic Quest style. I think so, anyway
                                That would be a licensing nightmare, especially if they try to acquire the rights to all of those songs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X