replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Hell yeah!
    Yeah count me in!

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by flippers View Post
    i'd absolutely love a big lebowski table. So many great characters and quotes in that movie. Also, with the bowling theme, it would be a perfect fit for a table...bowling lanes, strikes, etc.
    Hell yeah!

Leave a comment:

• Flippers
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Which movies would you like to see made into tables? I'm always curious to see what you guys come up with for table themes
    I'd absolutely love a Big Lebowski table. So many great characters and quotes in that movie. Also, with the bowling theme, it would be a perfect fit for a table...bowling lanes, strikes, etc.

Leave a comment:

• ChunderCat_COD
    replied
    Lol, black metal table ftw. \m/\m/

*Stab Euronymous 13 more times to light lock*
    *Burn 6 more churches to start multiball*

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    That would be a licensing nightmare, especially if they try to acquire the rights to all of those songs.
    I don't think we need 107 songs on a pinball table But still, I know what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
    Speaking of metal, wouldn't a Brutal Legend table be sweet? Especially if it was done up Epic Quest style. I think so, anyway
    That would be a licensing nightmare, especially if they try to acquire the rights to all of those songs.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
    Speaking of metal, wouldn't a Brutal Legend table be sweet? Especially if it was done up Epic Quest style. I think so, anyway
    I have yet to finish that game

Leave a comment:

• devilmosh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Oh man, I can't even process that thought with all the stuff going on before E3 NEXT WEEK... ask again in 2 weeks haha
    Oh yeh keep forgetting its E3, il let you off this time as always thanks for the quick reply

Leave a comment:

• SeeYou5ucker
    replied
    star wars

Originally posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    A table that should be looked into is Star Wars. BOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAA 6 movies could be called Star Wars Trilogy table uh huh. George Lucus is a nice guy he would let Zen do it. Just think Darth Vader Darth Maul C3P0 Jabba the Hut Yoda Blowing up the Deathstar etc oh n to top it off the Light Saber Balls Blue Red Green talking about a DLC table that would walk on the Marvel Tables. Zen should look into this uh huh a Star Wars table would bring down the house. Oh one last thing it could be a table were you earn EXP to master your Jedi Ball skills Oh HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YES
    think you´ll find already made so you will have to get pinball arcade which has the license for williams, gottlieb tables etc.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Is there any rough time frame for when we will hear more about Zen & PopCap?
    Oh man, I can't even process that thought with all the stuff going on before E3 NEXT WEEK... ask again in 2 weeks haha

Leave a comment:

• ThorNH68
    replied
    yes please
    Any Amon Amarth fan is a friend of mine. Viking 'til the end! Made my avatar choice real easy. I love Stan Lee, Marvel, etc., etc. but that's what Thor should look like!

So, when is ZP2 releasing again...

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Is there any rough time frame for when we will hear more about Zen & PopCap?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    yes please
    Wait... I can't quite understand you Haha

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    surprised that there hasn't been a Harry Potter table made even by real pinball makers. Lord of the Rings, Batman, Avatar, those tables were made and yet none for Harry Potter. I'd say Harry Potter appeased the masses not just kids. Loved the books.
    I liked the first few books, I LOVED books 5-7. They get so crazy!

CONFESSION: I never, NEVER cry in movies. Usually when people are crying, I'm laughing at them. However, the final Harry Potter movie made me cry! I started boo-hooing before anything even happened, just because I had read the book and knew what was coming

Leave a comment:

Working...
X