X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Forestfire76 View Post
    Does anyone know if i buy the tables for my ps3 will i be able to transfer them for free to my vita later?
    Yes! You only need to buy them once on the PSN.

Leave a comment:

• LumaFan")
    replied
    never mind. it looks like vita isn't getting it until zen 2 launches next month. well that stinks, been looking forward to this pack for awhile. Does anyone know if i buy the tables for my ps3 will i be able to transfer them for free to my vita later?
    Yeah! You can do that once you receive the update to transfer tables to ZP2
    Link:http://www.destructoid.com/zen-pinba...e-225605.phtml

Leave a comment:

• Forestfire76
    replied
    never mind. it looks like vita isn't getting it until zen 2 launches next month. well that stinks, been looking forward to this pack for awhile. Does anyone know if i buy the tables for my ps3 will i be able to transfer them for free to my vita later?

Leave a comment:

• LumaFan")
    replied
    Did i miss something? I thought this was out for Vita today too.
    Yeah I think Vita did get it today not sure... LOL since I don't actually own a Vita. I know ZP2 got delayed though.

Leave a comment:

• Forestfire76
    replied
    Did i miss something? I thought this was out for Vita today too.

Leave a comment:

• LumaFan")
    replied
    Yup and Zen does it's magic again. Making fans smile and want more. I'm definitely loving that Avengers table. Totally agree with tenorhero, Fear Itself is the hardest but deep and great missions.
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 06-20-2012, 12:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
    Just played one time through each Avengers table, and all I can say is...

*speechless (that full of awesome sauce!)

Zen has done wonders to the virtual pinball arcade style platform. All the talbe are wondergully design very unique, Deep, and just all a blast to play. Hulk is easier than I expected since the guy made Iron Man and Thor tables which most say are tough. It's a blast to play and might be another table that is as deep as x-men.

Favorite table so far is Fear Itself. It's deep, missions are fantastic and tough to beat. The table doesn't score many points but all I have to say it's probably the most difficult out of the 4.

Leave a comment:

• devilmosh
    replied
    Just played one time through each Avengers table, and all I can say is...

*speechless (that full of awesome sauce!)

Leave a comment:

• LumaFan")
    replied
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo! Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS FINALLY HERE! FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!

Leave a comment:

• pinballfreak69
    started a topic Its hereeeeeeee

Its hereeeeeeee

All tables awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Working...
X