Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 Gets a Release Date—And a Mystery Table!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widescreen (vertical mode)

Not sure where to make this request to the developers/engineers so I'm dumping it here. Can you please for the ps3, have a screen horizontal and vertical option. ...and yes i would mount my 52" plasma vertically just to play pinball!!!!!!! Is this at all possible? because that would be insanely awesome!

Zerotech

Comment

Originally posted by zerotech View Post
      Not sure where to make this request to the developers/engineers so I'm dumping it here. Can you please for the ps3, have a screen horizontal and vertical option. ...and yes i would mount my 52" plasma vertically just to play pinball!!!!!!! Is this at all possible? because that would be insanely awesome!

Zerotech
      Yeah, that would be super cool, especially with some sort of mount that can flip like that.

Comment

I have several PopCap games on my PS3 so I'm cool with any of the guesses, and if more are coming down the line, though I'm thinking it's Plants vs. Zombies front and center.

Of course, I'm also excited about playing my old favs with the improvements, as well as seeing ALL the tables under one roof, so to speak.

But what I'm anticipating most, oddly enough, is being able to play my music with the Marvel tables as I do with the regular Zen. That's one feature that really helps my... zen.

Comment

Reiterating my excitement. I'm curious if you guys can show us table comparisons? I mean we haven't seen anything other than the trailer and that really didn't show off all the changes that will happen in ZP2.

Perhaps a side by side comparison? If not show us one of the tables in action.

Comment

Yeah, finally a release date! I can't wait to play Eldorado with new physics!
            PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

We finally have an official date, great news!

Regarding the PopCap table I suspect it will be Plants vs Zombies.
              Even though I don't like PvZ at all (but I love Peggle & Bejeweled), any new tables are more than welcomed.
              PSN: DreamyElf

Comment

I'm not so much into the new physics engine as I am the cross platform with the Vita ^^ I been waiting soo long to be able to play pinball on my vita (tried the demo of P.A. and didn't really like it) I'll prolly wait a week or so to get that pop cap table (unless there's a way to win/get it free hint hint barbie)
                PSN ID: draig3791

Comment

extra table O.o i was hoping for a surprise table
                  Plants vs Zombies oh yes please or Zuma!
                  im gonna go freeze myself until the 4th i cant wait :P

@Zerotech
                  i vary much agree with you spinning my monitor vertically would be sooo awesome

i would also love and option to use "both" thumb sticks as nudging controls too

Comment

Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
                    But what I'm anticipating most, oddly enough, is being able to play my music with the Marvel tables as I do with the regular Zen. That's one feature that really helps my... zen.
                    You know you can do that in MP right?

Comment

As much as I enjoy Pop Cap's games and am looking forward to their table, I was hoping Zen would release some Playstation themed tables around the release of Zen Pinball 2 (or coordinate something with the release of Playstation Allstars Battle Royale). Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, LBP, Jak and Daxter, God of War, Sly Cooper, Resistance, Killzone, Hot Shots Golf, Infamous, Modnation Racers, Fat Princess, etc. Not to leave Pinball FX 2 out of things, they could release Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Trials HD, Super Meat Boy, etc. (I'm sure these themes have been suggested in some form or another elsewhere). Either way, I'm really excited for the the 9/4 release of ZP 2.

Comment

Originally posted by draig3791 View Post
                        I'm not so much into the new physics engine as I am the cross platform with the Vita ^^ I been waiting soo long to be able to play pinball on my vita (tried the demo of P.A. and didn't really like it) I'll prolly wait a week or so to get that pop cap table (unless there's a way to win/get it free hint hint barbie)
                        I like P.A. for the nostalgia, I think they've done a great job of recreating some of the famous tables out there. Though I'll likely play Zen Pinball 2 more.

Is there any word on leaderboards for the Vita version? I'd love to be able to sort between friends and overal, if there are leaderboards of course. Leaderboards are a must for pinbal games!

Comment

Originally posted by beast780 View Post
                          Is there any word on leaderboards for the Vita version? I'd love to be able to sort between friends and overall, if there are leaderboards of course. Leaderboards are a must for pinball games!
                          Yes! Everything on the PS3 version will be on the Vita version. The only differences are that the PS3 version will have 3D support and the Vita version will have portrait (screen flip) support.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                            You know you can do that in MP right?
                            I've never seen how. At least, it's not pointed out the same way as the original (pressing square on the main menu doesn't work) and I've looked around. If there's a way, I'd love to see it, though it's about too late now with Z2 on the way.

When Z2 was first announced on the PS blog, I asked about it and was assured the My Music function was solid for all Z2 tables, so I'm happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              Zen Pinball 2 Gets a Release Date—And a Mystery Table!
                              So glad to get the date, can't WAIT! Looking forward to seeing the new graphics/physics and also having all the ZP and Marvel tables in one place. Lushness.

Bonus about the new table, I'm only really familiar with Peggle but I've heard good things about Plants Vs Zombies. Ah, who cares; I know I'll get it and get loads of fun out of it.

Only 26 more sleeps...

Comment

Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
                                I've never seen how. At least, it's not pointed out the same way as the original (pressing square on the main menu doesn't work) and I've looked around. If there's a way, I'd love to see it, though it's about too late now with Z2 on the way.

When Z2 was first announced on the PS blog, I asked about it and was assured the My Music function was solid for all Z2 tables, so I'm happy about that.
                                Just hit the ps button and pick your song

Comment

Working...
                                X