Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 Gets a Release Date—And a Mystery Table!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes press the ps button and also make use of the playlist feature

i use some Bastion soundtrack music goes well with
    the zen tables but "Two Steps from Hell" is great for MP
    Last edited by RabidShark; 08-09-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Ah, sneaky! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thefly0810 View Post
        I was hoping Zen would release some Playstation themed tables around the release of Zen Pinball 2. Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, LBP, Jak and Daxter, God of War, Sly Cooper, Resistance, Killzone, Hot Shots Golf, Infamous, Modnation Racers, Fat Princess, etc. Not to leave Pinball FX 2 out of things, they could release Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Trials HD, Super Meat Boy, etc. (I'm sure these themes have been suggested in some form or another elsewhere). Either way, I'm really excited for the the 9/4 release of ZP 2.
        This is an idea I hope comes to fruition. I'll patiently wait for PSN exclusive table any day. There are so many exclusives to choose from. Uncharted would seem more like El Dorado or something. LOL Still I'll invite it.

The 360 already has Ms. Splosion Man for an exclusive table on PBFX 2. Not saying the 360 shouldn't get another exclusive table, but I think the PSN folks should be up next for one to keep it fair.
        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
        Gamertag- RAFIE82
        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
          This is an idea I hope comes to fruition. I'll patiently wait for PSN exclusive table any day. There are so many exclusives to choose from. Uncharted would seem more like El Dorado or something. LOL Still I'll invite it.

The 360 already has Ms. Splosion Man for an exclusive table on PBFX 2. Not saying the 360 shouldn't get another exclusive table, but I think the PSN folks should be up next for one to keep it fair.
          Yeah. I thought the same about El Dorado too. . It would be cool to see a pack of video game theme tables released similar to the marvel packs. They could have system exclusive tables as suggested above, as well as packs based on games released on both systems. Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Rayman, Mass Effect, Sonic, Battlefield or COD, Final Fantasy to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
            This is an idea I hope comes to fruition. I'll patiently wait for PSN exclusive table any day. There are so many exclusives to choose from.
            I would love to see a Ratchet & Clank table. Can you picture the ball being equipped with all of those gadgets?

I would love to see Mr. Zurkon hovering around and protecting your ball.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
              I would love to see a Ratchet & Clank table. Can you picture the ball being equipped with all of those gadgets?

I would love to see Mr. Zurkon hovering around and protecting your ball.

Mr. Zurkon protecting the ball would be great. Also to have a lower mini table dedicated to Captain Quark would be fun too.

Comment

Do youu think if it is a plants vs zombies table coming, do you think we'll have zombies pop out of the table like the trolls on the Medevil Madness table in P.A. or the ninjas on on Wolverine? Instead of just of 3, see a whole huge wave pop up to bash with the silver ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Thefly0810 View Post
                  Do youu think if it is a plants vs zombies table coming, do you think we'll have zombies pop out of the table like the trolls on the Medevil Madness table in P.A. or the ninjas on on Wolverine? Instead of just of 3, see a whole huge wave pop up to bash with the silver ball?
                  It would be cool if they were actually walking on the playfield towards you, which I don't see why Zen wouldn't do something like that

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                    It would be cool if they were actually walking on the playfield towards you, which I don't see why Zen wouldn't do something like that
                    That would be cool.

Comment

Tv sideways = win

Originally posted by zerotech View Post
                      Not sure where to make this request to the developers/engineers so I'm dumping it here. Can you please for the ps3, have a screen horizontal and vertical option. ...and yes i would mount my 52" plasma vertically just to play pinball!!!!!!! Is this at all possible? because that would be insanely awesome!

Zerotech
                      Whoa, I'd buy a TV just for pinball and make a table out of it. It cost less to have that setup (which would give me dozens of tables) than buying one single real table. Plus, no maintenance

And if it was 3d sideways, we could have the full experience, imagine that

Comment

Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
                        extra table O.o i was hoping for a surprise table
                        Plants vs Zombies oh yes please or Zuma!
                        im gonna go freeze myself until the 4th i cant wait :P

@Zerotech
                        i vary much agree with you spinning my monitor vertically would be sooo awesome

i would also love and option to use "both" thumb sticks as nudging controls too
                        Me too, I frequently use the thumbstick from the side that the ball is falling in the gutter to do a save, even though I set it just for the left one. Motion is cool, but I prefer the accuracy of the thumbstick.

Comment

Weren't we going to get some type of info on the new table soon. PAX isn't till August 31st. They wouldn't announce the table 5 day before release. Or would They?

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                            Weren't we going to get some type of info on the new table soon. PAX isn't till August 31st. They wouldn't announce the table 5 day before release. Or would They?
                            Either way, it's coming fast. (It's hard to believe it's the end of summer). I think it would be awesome if Zen could team up with Media Molecule and develop a Little Big Planet table and create some sort of level/table editor to go along with it. At least to be able to change the skins of the ball, as well as change the table's themes and colors with a pop up style editor as in the LPB game. Or Zen could make it where the Pop up editor comes up on its own and rearranges the table mid play on occasion.

Comment

They wouldn't announce the table 5 day before release. Or would They?
                              They would! They did it once before in the past with Zen Pinball. They announced the table release (I believe it was Excalibur) on Thursday and it came out the following Tuesday.

Comment

We totally would! But we kind of already announced it (at least let you all know that a PopCap table is coming Sept 4 with ZP2) but we'll announce the theme and have it at PAX for people to play next weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X