Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 Gets a Release Date—And a Mystery Table!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafie
    replied
    Well I know for sure I'm staying away from the forums next weekend. I don't want to be spoiled from the PopCap table when it'll be revealed next weekend while the actual release date of the table will be just a few days away. If the announcement was now or this weekend, then I would partake in the huge announcement. Just not the weekend before it releases is what I won't be spoiled with.

The surprise will be epic when I play I see it on the PSN update for the store that Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• draig3791
    replied
    I just watch twitter for the drop

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    They usually release sometime in the afternoon, not at any specific time, which makes for an interesting day of STARING at the PSN store...
    I just stare at the PS Blog all day.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Yeah, its been two weeks since Barbie gave us the good news. So another two to go. Im off that night its on psn so I'll be eyeballin the drop. Im guessing they release just after midnight, not sure.
    They usually release sometime in the afternoon, not at any specific time, which makes for an interesting day of STARING at the PSN store...

Leave a comment:

• s-carnegie
    replied
    Yeah, its been two weeks since Barbie gave us the good news. So another two to go. Im off that night its on psn so I'll be eyeballin the drop. Im guessing they release just after midnight, not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    The days have been going by very quickly for me. Its like ZP2 is right around the corner, eh?

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    They would! They did it once before in the past with Zen Pinball. They announced the table release (I believe it was Excalibur) on Thursday and it came out the following Tuesday.
    Ah didn't know that or think they would. I think I think I started playing well after Excalibur.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Weren't we going to get some type of info on the new table soon. PAX isn't till August 31st. They wouldn't announce the table 5 day before release. Or would They?
    We totally would! But we kind of already announced it (at least let you all know that a PopCap table is coming Sept 4 with ZP2) but we'll announce the theme and have it at PAX for people to play next weekend

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    They wouldn't announce the table 5 day before release. Or would They?
    They would! They did it once before in the past with Zen Pinball. They announced the table release (I believe it was Excalibur) on Thursday and it came out the following Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Thefly0810
    replied
    Weren't we going to get some type of info on the new table soon. PAX isn't till August 31st. They wouldn't announce the table 5 day before release. Or would They?
    Either way, it's coming fast. (It's hard to believe it's the end of summer). I think it would be awesome if Zen could team up with Media Molecule and develop a Little Big Planet table and create some sort of level/table editor to go along with it. At least to be able to change the skins of the ball, as well as change the table's themes and colors with a pop up style editor as in the LPB game. Or Zen could make it where the Pop up editor comes up on its own and rearranges the table mid play on occasion.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The_Bunn
    replied
    Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
    extra table O.o i was hoping for a surprise table
    Plants vs Zombies oh yes please or Zuma!
    im gonna go freeze myself until the 4th i cant wait :P

@Zerotech
    i vary much agree with you spinning my monitor vertically would be sooo awesome

i would also love and option to use "both" thumb sticks as nudging controls too
    Me too, I frequently use the thumbstick from the side that the ball is falling in the gutter to do a save, even though I set it just for the left one. Motion is cool, but I prefer the accuracy of the thumbstick.

Leave a comment:

• The_Bunn
    replied
    Tv sideways = win

Originally posted by zerotech View Post
    Not sure where to make this request to the developers/engineers so I'm dumping it here. Can you please for the ps3, have a screen horizontal and vertical option. ...and yes i would mount my 52" plasma vertically just to play pinball!!!!!!! Is this at all possible? because that would be insanely awesome!

Zerotech
    Whoa, I'd buy a TV just for pinball and make a table out of it. It cost less to have that setup (which would give me dozens of tables) than buying one single real table. Plus, no maintenance

And if it was 3d sideways, we could have the full experience, imagine that

Leave a comment:

• Thefly0810
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    It would be cool if they were actually walking on the playfield towards you, which I don't see why Zen wouldn't do something like that
    That would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by Thefly0810 View Post
    Do youu think if it is a plants vs zombies table coming, do you think we'll have zombies pop out of the table like the trolls on the Medevil Madness table in P.A. or the ninjas on on Wolverine? Instead of just of 3, see a whole huge wave pop up to bash with the silver ball?
    It would be cool if they were actually walking on the playfield towards you, which I don't see why Zen wouldn't do something like that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X