Now that ZP2 is on the way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that ZP2 is on the way...

Hey all, long time pinballer in both Zen/Marvel and on occasion PFX2 on the 360 and just re-registered here at the forums to see if some more folks are willing to share their PSN/GT's for more pinball rivalry.

As far as i could remember such a post was here in the past but forgive me i cannot find it anymore.

At any rate, now that ZP2 is making it's desired move onto our consoles soon i'd like to expand my friendslist some more with fresh ballers from around so if you wish you can add me up on PSN or Xbox if you like for some friendly rivalry on the boards.

PSN: Cruisixx
    GT: Cruissix

(yeh i know i mistyped at the 360 board 6 years ago and not willing to pay 800 msp to change it.. )

Thanks in advance and again sorry if this has been posted up recently. Me and search engines don't work well it seems.

Welcome back! Feel free to add me on PSN, my gamertag is Barbiebobomb

Comment

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...some-friends-!

Comment

See.. yup.. me and searching.. argh.. Thanks for the link and i'll add you up Barbie.. Thanks

Comment

Now that ZP2 is on the way...

With a release date set I think I know when im booking my last week of holidays. 7 hours a day for a week, Hi-Ho-Digitty ZP2 !!

Comment

anybody can add me psn:maink
            just put a pinball in the message
            i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

I'm devilmosh on psn Don't have xbox.

Comment

Surf1der on ps3.

Comment

my psn is bazztv

Comment

Adding you all above me thanks. I will send invites from the Vita so pardon the lack of a message attached.
                    Last edited by Cruisix; 08-10-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Since that thread is for XBOX and FX2, here is one for PS3 users.......

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...Add-me-thread-)

Comment

Originally posted by CJtrueblue View Post
                        Since that thread is for XBOX and FX2, here is one for PS3 users.......

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...Add-me-thread-)
                        Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Welcome back! Feel free to add me on PSN, my gamertag is Barbiebobomb
                          Added you but wondering if i have the right barbie.. Can you check the requests for me as you're still in pending status. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisix View Post
                            Added you but wondering if i have the right barbie.. Can you check the requests for me as you're still in pending status. Thanks
                            She doesn't play PS3 as much as her Xbox

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisix View Post
                              Yeah I haven't played it much lately, but I will go through my messages/requests in the next day or two and add everyone who has added me, thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X