Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown - ZP2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I can't wait to get the new Zen! How about some codes Zen, or for the new PopCap table?
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

    Comment


    • #47
      *COUGH* Just played the Borderlands 1 hour trial on PSN, I'm digging it a lot funner than, say that Warhammer game lol ANYWAYSSSSSSSS Zen Pinball 2 1 week!

      Comment


      • #48
        8 day's for me I think I'm going to kill my vita that day

        Comment


        • #49
          Speaking of Vita, I just found out there's an update for it tonight. You'll have to install it for music, and video stuff.
          PSN ID: draig3791

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by draig3791 View Post
            Speaking of Vita, I just found out there's an update for it tonight. You'll have to install it for music, and video stuff.
            And you finally get PS1 Classics (emulation) support with that update as well.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
              And you finally get PS1 Classics (emulation) support with that update as well.
              Oh man! I'm gonna have to re-download a bunch of games then and transfer em'
              PSN ID: draig3791

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                *COUGH* Just played the Borderlands 1 hour trial on PSN, I'm digging it a lot funner than, say that Warhammer game lol ANYWAYSSSSSSSS Zen Pinball 2 1 week!
                Man I'm glad I waited for Borderlands. I'm too excited right now. I'm so going to plat that. LOL ZP2 in a few baby! YESSIR!!! Snake, try not to get all of the trophies in a day now.
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                  And you finally get PS1 Classics (emulation) support with that update as well.
                  Fooie, looks like their not supported yet (the games I dled last night) oh well (shrugs) guess they will be eventually
                  PSN ID: draig3791

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                    I can't wait to get the new Zen! How about some codes Zen, or for the new PopCap table?
                    lol I was waiting to see how long it would take for the begging to begin just joking, it would be hella cool to score a code but I doubt it as it would probs show the PopCap Tables icon.
                    sigpic

                    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                    PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      lol. Well you know if I get a PS3 code that I will also be buying it for 360 too anyway,lol.
                      http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by draig3791 View Post
                        Fooie, looks like their not supported yet (the games I dled last night) oh well (shrugs) guess they will be eventually
                        It appears that the support list is rather small at the moment, but more games will be added to Vita Store Front on a weekly basis.

                        Note: You have to redownload the game from the Vita section. If you already bought the game for the PS3/PSP, then it's a free download. The PS1 games for the Vita have been recoded for them to work properly. This is why it took so long to get PS1 support.

                        Edit: There is a work around in getting most of the PS1 Classics to work on the PS Vita. Only a few games will need to be recoded. Sony is just playing it safe and is testing the games thoroughly before releasing them.
                        Last edited by shogun00; 08-28-2012, 07:31 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                          It appears that the support list is rather small at the moment, but more games will be added to Vita Store Front on a weekly basis.

                          Note: You have to redownload the game from the Vita section. If you already bought the game for the PS3/PSP, then it's a free download. The PS1 games for the Vita have been recoded for them to work properly. This is why it took so long to get PS1 support.
                          So cool that they are doing that! Does anyone know if this was something they planned on doing since the Vita launched or was this something they came up with later (when the Vita didn't sell like they wanted it to)? The people commenting on that article aren't too thrilled with the list, which is frustrating to me because 1) Sony didn't have to put those on Vita (FOR FREE) and 2) there is so much that goes into making those games available on Vita and people can't just be happy that Sony is doing that for them. I guess that's just the community manager in me

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                            Man I'm glad I waited for Borderlands. I'm too excited right now. I'm so going to plat that. LOL ZP2 in a few baby! YESSIR!!! Snake, try not to get all of the trophies in a day now.
                            Yup, looks like an easy plat for Borderlands Oh, and you gave me a great idea

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              So cool that they are doing that! Does anyone know if this was something they planned on doing since the Vita launched or was this something they came up with later (when the Vita didn't sell like they wanted it to)? The people commenting on that article aren't too thrilled with the list, which is frustrating to me because 1) Sony didn't have to put those on Vita (FOR FREE) and 2) there is so much that goes into making those games available on Vita and people can't just be happy that Sony is doing that for them. I guess that's just the community manager in me
                              I'm almost certain that it was never originally planned to play PS1 games. There was never word that it would play them around the release time of the Vita or before the release. Everyone started crying for it, and Sony finally made it happen. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really don't recall any talk of it early on.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                                I'm almost certain that it was never originally planned to play PS1 games. There was never word that it would play them around the release time of the Vita or before the release. Everyone started crying for it, and Sony finally made it happen. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really don't recall any talk of it early on.
                                They announced a few weeks before the Vita launched, that PS1 support would "come out later". It was planned from the get go, but the emulation software was just not ready at the time.

                                It appears that a few games will need to be rewritten for the Vita, but there is a a work around available (need a PS3) to get most of the PS1 Classics to play on your Vita right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X