Is it me or am I the only one who wants to wait till ZP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or am I the only one who wants to wait till ZP2

Come out to play any of the tables lately? Anyway I'm scratching my head. I want to play some Zen and Marvel But I want to experience the changes made. A little more than 2 weeks away.

Nope, it is not only you. Same here. It feels like a waste. I play other stuff in the meantime!!

Comment

My brother gave me God of War collection 2 and Enslaved. No need for pinball but it misses me
      When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

It's a good idea to wait. I played yesterday and beat my old Blade score. Beat Dracula twice in the same game and got to rank #16 (was like #30 before), wish I would've waited, but oh well, I love the Blade table so I'm sure I can get a good score again.

Comment

Nope, you're not the only one.

I've been playing Marvel Pinball, but only for fun. I stopped focusing on scoring and I've only been focusing on seeing if I can meet the trophy adjectives again. It's been awhile since I've achieved some of them.

Comment

Nah, your not the only one. I been playing much on my Vita (sound shapes and TOM Blitz) and other games on ps3 (DCUO. Sound Shapes, and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning).
            PSN ID: draig3791

Comment

Same here. It's not long anymore and besides gave me a chance to wrap up the entire Gears trilogy and to check out the new TF2 update. The PS3/Vita are getting a lot of playtime soonish :P

Comment

i hope the long wait means we won't have any problems with transferring tables
                i ever see those complaint threads on the Pinball FX2 section that they make me feel good about Zen taking its time with ZP 2
                hopefully that extra time will translate into less problems at launch

Comment

Originally posted by bazz View Post
                  i hope the long wait means we won't have any problems with transferring tables
                  i ever see those complaint threads on the Pinball FX2 section that they make me feel good about Zen taking its time with ZP 2
                  Well to be fair the Import tool work flawlessly in the past for PFX2. Microsoft decided to remove the Pinball FX 1 add-ons recently and that appears to be what's causing the problem.
                  Last edited by shogun00; 08-23-2012, 04:59 AM.

Comment

your not the only one , i been waiting too. i played a bit , tried the avengers pack . but im waiting for zp2 so i can 1up my personal scores. i feel when i will have mastered the tables i like i will go back to zp1 and marvel just to get the trophies.
                    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

well at least i got Transformers Fall of Cybertron yesterday to pass the time

Comment

Well head start for guild wars 2 starts tomorrow night sometime. That will definitely keep me busy. still though I love pinball and it would be good to play again. TPA is good but the need to fix a few things IMO. Mostly the ball physics in MM, CV, they are way too floaty. Best ones are funhouse and bride. The new tables look good too as far as physics wise.

Comment

I've been still trying to beat the William's Challenge on the Pinball Hall of Fame. I always choke on Medival Madness. I can beat the 15,000,000 when playing the table alone, but in the Challenge, I'll get to 12 or 13 then lose it. Frustrating being the second to last table too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thefly0810 View Post
                            I've been still trying to beat the William's Challenge on the Pinball Hall of Fame. I always choke on Medival Madness. I can beat the 15,000,000 when playing the table alone, but in the Challenge, I'll get to 12 or 13 then lose it. Frustrating being the second to last table too.
                            I'm not sure what the Challenge mode is all about but here is some general tips for MM:

I only shoot for the castle gate with a trapped ball in the right flipper. Provides a good aimed shot with minimal chance of draining. I like to start by destroying two castles first, thereby giving me an extra ball right off the bat. If a ball gets ejected from the castle, perform a bounce pass off the left flipper and catch with the right flipper. This sets up your next shot on the castle nicely.

If possible, don't start trolls unless you have a madness multiball ready to go. It is very to easy to drain during trolls. Try to light trolls, peasant/damsel/catapult/joust madness before starting the multiball. You get more points for jackpots during this mode if you have everything lit up first. And if you complete trolls during this multiball it relaunches any ball you may have lost. You can then start royal madness immediately after multiball ends with a chance at another extra ball if you hit every lit shot.

You should easily get to 50 million if you do the things listed above.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                              I'm not sure what the Challenge mode is all about but here is some general tips for MM:
                              The William's Challenge Mode is where you play all 12 (unlocked) tables and try to beat the score goal on each one. You get three chances/games to accomplish this. If you fail after all three attempts, then it's game over. If you beat the score goal, then you proceed to the next table.

Completing the Challenge Mode will net you a silver trophy and unlock the 13th table (Jive Time) in the collection.

Comment

Working...
                              X