X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mammouth
    replied
    The new PopCap table first i think.
    But, if the question is "which table except the new one", i think i will go to Mars, to see if the Pyramid Final is so random again.

Leave a comment:

• AHell
    replied
    Id say good for you!

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Well, what if I told you I write reviews for a certain website from time to time? I was planning on doing a piece on ZP2 once it launches. You can check out the website here if you're interested. And here's a link to a couple of my reviews.
    Which may be why my career as a moderator was so short!

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I'll see what I can do after we send out review codes to journalists
    Well, what if I told you I write reviews for a certain website from time to time? I was planning on doing a piece on ZP2 once it launches. You can check out the website here if you're interested. And here's a link to a couple of my reviews.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    I'll see what I can do after we send out review codes to journalists

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    All of the Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball tables plus the PopCap table (to be revealed Friday at PAX) will be available at the launch of Zen Pinball 2 With ZP2, you can even demo the tables before you decide to buy them!
    Hey Barbie, any chance for some PopCap codes to be given away?

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Glad to hear that all tables will be available day 1 (I'm looking at you, F4 )

Leave a comment:

• s-carnegie
    replied
    For some reason I thought the popcap table was releasing on the 5th. Ok then, change of plans. Popcap table first then excalibur.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
    Since all of the tables have been available (save for the PopCap table), it's not too far of a stretch. ZP2 is an enhanced version of what is already there, and with demos of each table so you'll be able to try each before you buy (though, personally, they're all worth it!). But the nice thing about the demos is if you're strapped for cash, you can grab your favorites first and get the others as you're able

Some of the tables come in packs of four, though. I'm not sure if that will change but they're still worth it.
    Yes, anything that was in a pack (like Avengers Chronicles/V&V, etc) will remain in packs.

Leave a comment:

• devilmosh
    replied
    Originally posted by acerry View Post
    I know I'm late to the party, but has it been said or hinted or guessed at which tables will be available to purchase on day 1? I find it hard to believe that stingy Sony would let Zen make *all* tables availble on day 1... It'd be awesome, which is exactly why I don't think it'll happen. LOL

Anyway, back on topic, if it's availble on day 1, I'll be playing Epic Quest as I love RPGs / grinding and have yet to experience this great sounding table. Then probably Mars or Spiderman, depending on availability, since I like easy gaming.
    Since all of the tables have been available (save for the PopCap table), it's not too far of a stretch. ZP2 is an enhanced version of what is already there, and with demos of each table so you'll be able to try each before you buy (though, personally, they're all worth it!). But the nice thing about the demos is if you're strapped for cash, you can grab your favorites first and get the others as you're able

Some of the tables come in packs of four, though. I'm not sure if that will change but they're still worth it.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by acerry View Post
    I know I'm late to the party, but has it been said or hinted or guessed at which tables will be available to purchase on day 1? I find it hard to believe that stingy Sony would let Zen make *all* tables availble on day 1... It'd be awesome, which is exactly why I don't think it'll happen. LOL

Anyway, back on topic, if it's availble on day 1, I'll be playing Epic Quest as I love RPGs / grinding and have yet to experience this great sounding table. Then probably Mars or Spiderman, depending on availability, since I like easy gaming.
    All of the Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball tables plus the PopCap table (to be revealed Friday at PAX) will be available at the launch of Zen Pinball 2 With ZP2, you can even demo the tables before you decide to buy them!

Leave a comment:

• acerry
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MultiForce
    replied
    Tesla and then the other old ones. I loved the tables but I hated the ball spin so it'll be good to be back.

Leave a comment:

• BayouRambler
    replied
    First Table

I'm with the majority here. Popcap table, then Tesla.

Leave a comment:

• draig3791
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    I'm actually going to start with the Street Fighter table. I'm a big SF fan and I've been holding off on this one for a while. Then probably Tesla. I'm still not sold on the PopCap table. I need to see it first.
    Me too (in regards to the pop cap table). I'm glad we'll be able to demo all the tables now ^^

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    I'm actually going to start with the Street Fighter table. I'm a big SF fan and I've been holding off on this one for a while. Then probably Tesla. I'm still not sold on the PopCap table. I need to see it first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X