ZP2 - First table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    I bet this is a long weekend for some of us. LOL I surely can't wait to download ZP2. My Vita is ready to transfer and install as well.
    I'm calmly taking it one day at a time lol got Breaking Bad to look forward to tonight, but tomorrow is going to suck

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
      I bet this is a long weekend for some of us.
      Not for me! Another one of the hobbies is keeping me busy.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        Not for me! Another one of the hobbies is keeping me busy.
        Do we want to know? LOL!
        PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
          Do we want to know? LOL!
          Probably not!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            I'll see what I can do after we send out review codes to journalists
            Will that be after release? I'm guessing that it will be.
            PSN ID: draig3791

Comment

Well the weekend was very busy for me. I barely had time to play any video games. Which is a good thing I guess. I just brings me closer to the glory that is ZEN PINBALL 2 BABY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And I say.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by draig3791 View Post
                Will that be after release? I'm guessing that it will be.
                It will have to be, since there is no way to play the table without Zen Pinball 2.

Comment

It will have to be, since there is no way to play the table without Zen Pinball 2.
                  I'm asking cause I know sometimes some devs do their review copies to press before release .

Comment

Originally posted by draig3791 View Post
                    I'm asking cause I know sometimes some devs do their review copies to press before release .
                    Yes, but they are pretty much giving them the entire ZP2 program with all of the tables unlocked to be able to play the PvZ table. This release is a bit unique than your typical add-on. If they are going to hold a contest for this table, then the prize will have to be handed out on release day when the actual game releases.

Comment

Yes, but they are pretty much giving them the entire ZP2 program with all of the tables unlocked to be able to play the PvZ table. This release is a bit unique than your typical add-on. If they are going to hold a contest for this table, then the prize will have to be handed out on release day when the actual game releases.
                      Ah, I see now. Thanks shogun00

Comment

Working...
                      X