Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenorhero
    replied
    Pop Cap table first of course. Then El Dorado kind of liked the rule set for it. followed by Epic Quest, Sorcerers Lair.......... Well heck with it all of them except V12 maybe. Yeah I've been holding off playing zen since ZP2 was officially announced so those tables will seem fresh and new.

Plus DLC #3 for TPA is coming out too. Another great week for pinball fans if I can get away from Guild Wars 2 which in my opinion is probably the best game I've played in a very, very long time aside from Zen pinball of course

Leave a comment:

• draig3791
    replied
    I'll prolly start with either Epic Quest, or Sorceres lair on Vita. while I get the demo of said pop cap table.

Leave a comment:

• devilmosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Not going to lie here. I'll be playing the PopCap table first, then its on to TESLA BABY WOOOOOOO!!!
    Right there with ya!

Leave a comment:

• Cruisix
    replied
    The Popcap one first I reckon but then all of the tables are getting equal love. I'll probably start out with either Paranormal or Sorcers Lair.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    I have to say the PopCap Table but its tied with the Tesla Table, finally im looking forward to diving in to these Tables which I didn't have a chance to play for a decent enough time since I was/am mainly a PFX2 Player well its mostly because of the Triggers on the 360 Pad is more to my liking... who knows ZP2 may convert me

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Hard to choose, since I've never played the majority of the old Zen tables such as Sorcerer's Lair, Paranormal, Epic Quest, and Excalibur. I'll probably be buying most of them on day 1, so it's going to be crazy for me lol maybe the Popcap table just because

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Oh man... I can't decide!! Probably the PopCap table

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Popcap table followed by Blade.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Not going to lie here. I'll be playing the PopCap table first, then its on to TESLA BABY WOOOOOOO!!!

Leave a comment:

• s-carnegie
    started a topic ZP2 - First table

ZP2 - First table

Which table will be your first crack at ZP2. I think I'll go with Excalibur.
Working...
X