X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draig3791
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Yes, but they are pretty much giving them the entire ZP2 program with all of the tables unlocked to be able to play the PvZ table. This release is a bit unique than your typical add-on. If they are going to hold a contest for this table, then the prize will have to be handed out on release day when the actual game releases.
    Ah, I see now. Thanks shogun00

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by draig3791 View Post
    I'm asking cause I know sometimes some devs do their review copies to press before release .
    Yes, but they are pretty much giving them the entire ZP2 program with all of the tables unlocked to be able to play the PvZ table. This release is a bit unique than your typical add-on. If they are going to hold a contest for this table, then the prize will have to be handed out on release day when the actual game releases.

Leave a comment:

• draig3791
    replied
    It will have to be, since there is no way to play the table without Zen Pinball 2.
    I'm asking cause I know sometimes some devs do their review copies to press before release .

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by draig3791 View Post
    Will that be after release? I'm guessing that it will be.
    It will have to be, since there is no way to play the table without Zen Pinball 2.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Well the weekend was very busy for me. I barely had time to play any video games. Which is a good thing I guess. I just brings me closer to the glory that is ZEN PINBALL 2 BABY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And I say.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• draig3791
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I'll see what I can do after we send out review codes to journalists
    Will that be after release? I'm guessing that it will be.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Do we want to know? LOL!
    Probably not!

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Not for me! Another one of the hobbies is keeping me busy.
    Do we want to know? LOL!

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    I bet this is a long weekend for some of us.
    Not for me! Another one of the hobbies is keeping me busy.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    I bet this is a long weekend for some of us. LOL I surely can't wait to download ZP2. My Vita is ready to transfer and install as well.
    I'm calmly taking it one day at a time lol got Breaking Bad to look forward to tonight, but tomorrow is going to suck

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    I bet this is a long weekend for some of us. LOL I surely can't wait to download ZP2. My Vita is ready to transfer and install as well.

Leave a comment:

• s-carnegie
    replied
    Excalibur is one of my favs so im looking forward to it on ZP2. I find it hard to complete some of the missions. Just finished a game but this time I changed the operators menue items to help out. Better scores but dont make the scoreboards.

Leave a comment:

• Icaras
    replied
    Definitely Sorcerer's Lair and then Excalibur!

I just hope that Excalibur will be more fun to play with the updated physics because I really like the art theme and music of this table.
    Unfortunately, I thought the physics on Excalibur were really bad (compared to Sorcerer's Lair f.e.) and I couldn't enjoy the table on ZP.
    Only 3 days till we find out!

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    PvsZ, then Shaman.

Leave a comment:

• Muttley
    replied
    After having seen that great video of the Plants vs zombies table I'm quite sure that will be the first one I'll be playing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X