X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
    currently i still have #1 overall score it was my first crack at pvz/zp2 the multiball is a really go nuts go nuts go coconuts but i did seem to get a lot of extra balls i was thinking wtf i think i got about 7 extra balls at first i thought the game was broken :P
    That won't last long. I still haven't played the table yet (too late last night) and neither has the "Pinball Mafia".

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    O.o

currently i still have #1 overall score it was my first crack at pvz/zp2 the multiball is a really go nuts go nuts go coconuts but i did seem to get a lot of extra balls i was thinking wtf i think i got about 7 extra balls at first i thought the game was broken :P

Leave a comment:

• CJtrueblue
    replied
    I think this is an excellent table. I was not familiar with PvZ and wasn't sure if I would like it. Another gold medal for Zen Studios !!

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Game breaking bug for PVZ?

I'm not sure what happened as 1 moment I was playing a regular ball then the camera focused to the plunger while the other ball was in play so I kept playing and finally lost my last ball. The mail box keeps opening like it was emptying out the mailbox for the final end game totals. No endball bonus and the game doesn't end. I had to quit completely.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Almost got to the final wizard mode my 2nd playthrough. PvZ is actually pretty easy. Though the final Zomboss stage is challenging.

Some quick tips before I go to bed (the rule sheets are pretty good):

1) You should never lose a ball from an outlane drain. You start with the kickbacks activated and you can easily reactivate by hitting about 3 left or right orbit shots which lights the kickback in the reward hole.

2) Ball save is very easy to activate. If both kickbacks are activated you can simply hit left and right orbit shots to light ball save or conversely you can hit the center orbit to light ball save at the reward hole.

3) Extra balls are very easy to get. You can one as a random reward by the Jack-in-the-box. You can also light extra ball at the reward hole by lighting ball save when ball save and both kickbacks are already activated. Just spam the orbits.

4) Multiballs are easy to activate and they can help you get an extra ball via the latter method I mentioned in 3. They can also be activated during missions. I believe I have activated Mail multiball during every mission (except the one multiball mission). Activating multiball during missions can make them much easier to defeat, particularly the digger mission.

5) The final Zomboss mission is pretty tough. Well tough for me because I have trouble hitting the My Flower Pot hole in multiball camera view. This switches up the ball between fire an ice. If you can hit that sinkhole easily I don't think you should have a problem with this level.

6) I lost most my balls via center drain from a failed shot on the Mail ramp. If you hit a weak shot up that ramp and it comes back down, be ready to nudge because it likes that center drain.
    Last edited by surf1der; 09-05-2012, 06:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Extra balls are very easy to get and I don't think there is a max extra ball per ball limit. I got three extra balls on my first ball. But I checked the operators menu and there is a 5 extra ball per game limit.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    I didn't have too much trouble with going nuts. Pretty cool multiball. I don't remember how this mission corresponds with the real PvZ game. I remember the fog levels but nothing about coconuts. Anyways, I would agree that Crazy Dave has some interesting point modifiers. Also, getting extra balls seem to be very easy.
    Last edited by surf1der; 09-05-2012, 01:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Well as it just came out, I don't have much to add. I think alot of the high scoring aspects of the table revolves around purchasing items with Crazy Dave. The 'missions' seem tougher than I though they would be. THere were times I did the Going Nuts mission where the timer goes down to 1/2 seconds and lose the coconuts. AGHHHHH! Lot's do I think.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    started a topic Official Plants vs Zombies Thread

Official Plants vs Zombies Thread

The zombies ate your brains!
Working...
X