Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    The game fully loaded with all the tables is around 1GB

Thanks I'm going to use the ps3proxy with this then, it downloads much quicker through my pc. My 384kb line is going to work over time tonight

Comment

PS3 physics have finally improved, yaayye.
      http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

10/10

i am vary wowed everything is vary awesome i had a bit of trouble with importing but was fine in the end

and i absolutely love plants vs zombies i got 379mill in my first run

Comment

Ok, so how does Epic Quest play? That one had the funniest physic of them all.

Comment

I'm in awe really. Playing El Dorado, Shaman, Tesla again with the new physics is an eye opener. Those tables seem much more alluring now.

The only downside is that you have to download all the tables again. When they mentioned 'simply import' you would think that all you had to do was just click and they will find all the tables and just transfer them over. Now I understand that the table snow are completely different from what I've played before. Even Avenger's Chronicles looks much more vibrant and play quite differently then before.

Kudos to Zen and the team. Now my only question is....... when is the next table? I'm being serious I can't get enough right now. LOL

Comment

To make a long story short - WOW !!

Comment

Being an EU peep and having to wait a few hours more i'm happy to read this upgrade turned to 11 on a scale of 10. Great stuff and i can't wait to get a hold of it later today.

Comment

Not long now.
                  I'm down to my last £14.13p, and skint for a couple of weeks, what are the must haves? Will probably get PVZ.

Comment

Played the heck out of it last night and still have to import some of the older Zen and Marvel tables. While playing Paranormal I went goofy when the the DMD switched to video mode and the camera angle switched to the back glass, very impressive touch. Nice job all around and I also noticed that you can launch the ball with ether the analog stick or x button and mine is set to original configuration.
                    Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

Comment

Loving the game so far, and it's a great reason to revisit some tables I haven't played in a while.

The import system feels a little wonky. But credit to Zen, there's probably no perfect way to do it.

I do miss the main menu music from ZP1, though. ZP2's is not nearly as cool. Would be a great surprise if Zen could, at some point, patch in the original or perhaps a *slightly* remixed version of it.

Overall, I'm very happy to get such a nice tech upgrade for basically no cost.

Comment

For me in the UK the download and 'import' worked fine: it tool me 45 minutes to get everything there is (including PvZ) up and running; that was using my phone as a modem too.

I'm guessing the other tables will show up in the next weeks and I'll be able to 'import' those so that's all cool too.

I would like to use the 'cross' to manual launch, but that's just 'cause I'm old and stuck in my ways.

I hate Facebook, and have never joined, but at least the Facebook thing is discrete.

I like the new guide style (only looked at PvZ) with the corresponding vid hints.

Had a quick go on Tesla and PvZ; I can almost feel the weight of the Tesla 'ball,' compared to the PvZ 'seed.'

Thanks for what feels like a new game Zen 10/10 and kisses.

Comment

Originally posted by FourWinds View Post
                          For me in the UK the download and 'import' worked fine: it tool me 45 minutes to get everything there is (including PvZ) up and running; that was using my phone as a modem too.

I'm guessing the other tables will show up in the next weeks and I'll be able to 'import' those so that's all cool too.

I would like to use the 'cross' to manual launch, but that's just 'cause I'm old and stuck in my ways.

I hate Facebook, and have never joined, but at least the Facebook thing is discrete.

I like the new guide style (only looked at PvZ) with the corresponding vid hints.

Had a quick go on Tesla and PvZ; I can almost feel the weight of the Tesla 'ball,' compared to the PvZ 'seed.'

Thanks for what feels like a new game Zen 10/10 and kisses.
                          If they don't show up in-game, you can grab them in the PS store. Some of them took a while to pop up in the main menu for me.

Comment

I forgot to say:

It is great not to have to kill Zen now in order to play Marvel. I always seemed to want to play a table in the other software in the past

Comment

Please check out this thread for more info!!

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                                If they don't show up in-game, you can grab them in the PS store. Some of them took a while to pop up in the main menu for me.
                                It did actually all work automatically for me bud. I just got overwhelmed and confused there for a moment, and thought that Fantastic Four was a pack of tables. I have all (PvZ included) 26 to play with

Comment

Working...
                                X