Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Gotta lift that upper flipper before it passes
    LOL I learned the hard way. Then after a while I started getting hip to the flow of the ball. Hehe
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Gotta lift that upper flipper before it passes
      Yeah, I eventually figured that out. Though I run into problems when I accidentally hit the orbit when going for the right ramp or when I hit a really hard shot. Both of these situations tend to surprise me and I react to late. Also, what defense do you have when hit that right orbit at just the right speed? It goes straight down the middle and all you have left is a nudge and a prayer. I would try to avoid this orbit altogether if it weren't for the fact that you need to hit it for kickbacks. Luckily, it seems to light both at the same time.

On a different note, I just played Iron Man for the tourney and threw up 150M. Got to Ultimo three times and failed three times. What the hell is his deal? Any dude who grabs your balls and tries to throw them is not cool in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by surf1der View Post
        Yeah, I eventually figured that out. Though I run into problems when I accidentally hit the orbit when going for the right ramp or when I hit a really hard shot. Both of these situations tend to surprise me and I react to late. Also, what defense do you have when hit that right orbit at just the right speed? It goes straight down the middle and all you have left is a nudge and a prayer. I would try to avoid this orbit altogether if it weren't for the fact that you need to hit it for kickbacks. Luckily, it seems to light both at the same time.

On a different note, I just played Iron Man for the tourney and threw up 150M. Got to Ultimo three times and failed three times. What the hell is his deal? Any dude who grabs your balls and tries to throw them is not cool in my book.
        Yeah, not much you can do once you miss your chance on the upper flipper lol BTW nice Iron Man score! I wasn't sure if it started yet or not!

Comment

R1 and L1 for me!
          Ah, yeh I got the Flippers mapped to L1 + R1 + L2 + R2, Nugde to the Dpad.

BTW whats your PSN? PM me it m8 would like to add some of you guys.
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
            Ah, yeh I got the Flippers mapped to L1 + R1 + L2 + R2, Nugde to the Dpad.

BTW whats your PSN? PM me it m8 would like to add some of you guys.
            Same name as on here

Comment

Manual launching can be done with the right analog stick. Auto-launch is done with the x button.
              Thanks, I'll try it. By the way it is not totally auto launch as there is some sensitivity on the pressure you apply to the X button on some of the tables. Street Fighter and Earth Defense aside as always.

Comment

• i would of like the scoreboard to have remained the same , now if you make millions or billions it only shows for example 291m , instead of 291,453,874 , i would rather see the whole score , another why did you tweak that too ?
                i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

• Hey Pinball friends! I was thinking about getting some more tables since I only have PvZ,Sorcerer's Lair,and Tesla. LOL!
                  I know I know I should have been investing more on tables Anyway do you guys have any recommended tables?

Is V12 any good? Thanks in advance, if anyone has any recommendations for me! Any ideas will be much appreciated!
                  Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-22-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LumaFan") View Post
                    Hey Pinball friends! I was thinking about getting some more tables since I only have PvZ,Sorcerer's Lair,and Tesla. LOL!
                    I know I know I should have been investing more on tables Anyway do you guys have any recommended tables?

Is V12 any good? Thanks in advance, if anyone has any recommendations for me! Any ideas will be much appreciated!
                    If you have the option to demo all the demos I would recommend you do so. Are you on a different platform? Tesla is part of the core table in Zen pinball 1. Anyway I love the avenger's Chronicles pack. Fear Itself being my favorite table. MARS is a great table IMO. Thor, Moonlight, X-men, Excalibur. Heck all of them are good IMO.

I love tables that require accurate shots. MARS, Iron Man, Fear Itself, Excalibur, Earth Defense, seem to fit in that category. Iron Man seem to be disliked by many but I love it. It's a low scoring table and you really have to work for the scores.

V12? I don't like that table. Can't really explain it. Probably will never play it again even to beat my friends scores. It's my least favorite table next to Ghost Rider.

Comment

Hey Pinball friends! I was thinking about getting some more tables since I only have PvZ,Sorcerer's Lair,and Tesla. LOL!

If you have Tesla, then you already have V12 too. Paranormal and SF2 are my favourites ones. The Avengers pack is great too.

If you wan't a table with simple layout, buy MARS. If you wan't a very complex one, buy Ninja Gaiden.

I'd suggest you to buy all Zen tables one by one. They are all great!
                      PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

• Thanks guys for the great table suggestions! I will at least get one of those you mentioned! Yeah I just put Tesla on here cause I was too lazy to write out all the tables in the pack LOL!

Just Keepin it short!!!! Sorry if I totally goofed some of you!!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys for the great table suggestions! I will at least get one of those you mentioned! Yeah I just put Tesla on here cause I was too lazy to write out all the tables in the pack LOL!

Just Keepin it short!!!! Sorry if I totally goofed some of you!!!!!
                          All you had to say was the "Zen Classic Pack" and we would have known which tables you had.

I personally recommend going after all of the tables, especially the Marvel Classic Pack. I know that you have played Blade and Iron Man on the 3DS, but these tables look stunning on ZP2. Blade had one heck of a graphics overhaul. The night mode has some very wicked light reflections now.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                            All you had to say was the "Zen Classic Pack" and we would have known which tables you had.
                            wicked light reflections now.
                            I guess?
                            Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-22-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

I can only speak for the tables that I own, but here's my two cents. If you love PvZ and Sorcerer's Lair, you'll probably love Epic Quest too. It's got the same balance of fun to difficulty as those two tables. Paranormal is a harder (easier to drain balls) but the layout is great and sports some really fun flippers and missions. At first glance, MARS seems a bit barren compared to most tables, but the openness makes for a refreshing change from some of the busier layouts. I find it pretty and love the holographic effects on the table. You can keep the ball in play fairly easily but will need precision to complete missions and rack up scores.

The original Marvel pack is also really good. Spidey is fun and highscoring. Blade is addictive with a store and night to day table shifts. Iron Man is the lowest scoring table of the ones I own, but I find the challenge compelling and enjoyable. Wolverine is the table that I play least. Evenso, it's a fun table. Enjoyed touches like the spinning roulette wheel under Sabertooth and the collapsible wireframe.

Comment

Manual launching can be done with the right analog stick. Auto-launch is done with the x button.
                                Got it thanks. I always just use to use the X button with the pressure sensitive release, but the right stick works better.

Comment

Working...
                                X