ZP1 & Marvel tables not importing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZP1 & Marvel tables not importing?

I downloaded Zen2 and the only thing that showed up when importing is the Marvel Avengers Chronicles. Nothing else was even listed in the import section and when clicking on any other table it asks me to either buy it, or download the demo. I had to go into the PSN and into the Zen2 section and re-download all of the tables and the unlocks for them.

Also, why is the classic tables pack not marked as free for me even though I already own them? It's saying I have to pay another $9.99 for them!

If you have multiple PSN accounts.....

Comment

I'm also having problems with importing tables or doing much of anything. When I try to import or download new content, I get an error message: "You cannot use playstation network features in this application due to age restriction."

I only have one account on my system, and I'm over 18. I also own Marvel Pinball.

Comment

You have to download the DEMOS and then download the UNLOCK if you already own them

Comment

There are issues with a small number of people not being able to import tables, please be patient while we fix this

Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

re:

How about the problem of being prompted to buy classic tables pack even though I already own them? Will that also be resolved?

Comment

Here's the response from Solitude in another thread.

"You'll have to download each piece of content for ZP2, whether you use the import tool or not. The actual files for ZP and MP aren't used (and technically can't be used) by ZP2, making it necessary to get new ones (plus the unlock key for each). The "import" process checks to see if you own the content on your current PSN account and then changes the unlock price to Free - but no data is actually transferred between games. "

Comment

Originally posted by SwitchBlade View Post

"You'll have to download each piece of content for ZP2, whether you use the import tool or not. The actual files for ZP and MP aren't used (and technically can't be used) by ZP2, making it necessary to get new ones (plus the unlock key for each). The "import" process checks to see if you own the content on your current PSN account and then changes the unlock price to Free - but no data is actually transferred between games. "
                This is contrary to the product as advertised. In addition, it doesn't resolve my issue of being able to use Playstation Network features in game due to the error code I'm receiving.

Also, for instance, I just downloaded the Street Fighter Table. I'm unable to import due to the error as well. The game will basically only let me play demos at this point.

In other words, the import process is flat out not working for me.
                Last edited by Waggy; 09-05-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwitchBlade View Post

I assume the import feature should be allowing people to re-download all of the tables they own directly within ZP2, when (as of currently) it is only offering to re-download the Marvel Avengers Chronicles. The rest you need to do manually. Everything was marked as free for me, with the exception of the Classic Tables Pack... which I'm waiting on confirmation about. I mean, I've owned the non-demo versions of those 4 tables for years. Do we really have to re-purchase those? Or should they also be marked as "free"?

Other than want's been stated as problematic, the new ball physics are way, way, WAAAAAAAYYYY better! Thanks Zen dudes! It no longer feels like I'm playing with a ping-pong ball instead of a steel marble.

Comment

i need to ask, even if i probably gonna find out soon for myself but for now i'm too busy downloading tables
                    but once you download a table is available for all the sesions in the system or just the one in which you bought it?
                    i ask it because i play mostly in my chilean account and we don't have psn store here yet, also because i have a friend who i share tables with

Comment

Originally posted by Waggy View Post
                      I'm also having problems with importing tables or doing much of anything. When I try to import or download new content, I get an error message: "You cannot use playstation network features in this application due to age restriction."

I only have one account on my system, and I'm over 18. I also own Marvel Pinball.
                      You'll have to ask Sony support about that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bazz View Post
                        i need to ask, even if i probably gonna find out soon for myself but for now i'm too busy downloading tables
                        but once you download a table is available for all the sesions in the system or just the one in which you bought it?
                        i ask it because i play mostly in my chilean account and we don't have psn store here yet, also because i have a friend who i share tables with
                        I'm not sure how Sony handles the account/location-based DRM. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                          I'm not sure how Sony handles the account/location-based DRM. Sorry.
                          No problems guys
                          i just checked and everything works fine, i also confirm this to anyone with multiple accounts, don't be afraid of downloading tables with other accounts, it works perfectly fine

Comment

Was in the midst of typing up a support inquiry to Sony. I tried importing tables with a DS3 and it started importing/downloading tables. I had originally been trying to import/download with the BD/Playstation Bluetooth remote control. Didn't think that would be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Waggy View Post
                              Was in the midst of typing up a support inquiry to Sony. I tried importing tables with a DS3 and it started importing/downloading tables. I had originally been trying to import/download with the BD/Playstation Bluetooth remote control. Didn't think that would be an issue.
                              That's an interesting glitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X