Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticky for ZP2 table bugs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jeppo99 View Post
    I've found a potentially game-breaking bug on Spider-Man. With this bug it may be possible to build up a huge score. Once I discovered the bug I tilted the game so that I won't take advantage of it. I was on a personal best at the time (400M+) and it was my last ball but I wanted to make my score fair.

    I'll PM BarbieBobomb and tell her how I got the bug going as I don't want to make how to do perform the bug public for obvious reasons.
    Ah think I know which one your on about
    sigpic

    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
      Ah think I know which one your on about
      My friend just PM'ed me asking me about that glitch as well. Of course I didn't partake in it, but I know the one that is being referred too. Crazy and quite easy to do I see. I have integrity though!
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

      Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rafie View Post
        My friend just PM'ed me asking me about that glitch as well. Of course I didn't partake in it, but I know the one that is being referred too. Crazy and quite easy to do I see. I have integrity though!
        Mind PMing me the glitch as well? I have a feeling I know what it is though.

        Comment


        • Question is who will post up the Glitch
          sigpic

          Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

          PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

          Comment


          • Nobody I hope. I've probably already said too much.
            PSN: Jeppo99
            Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
              Also let them know that the kickback lights never turn on the Blade table (PS3 version). They act like dead light bulbs.
              Ah, there we go... I just asked about this in the top post

              Comment


              • Anyone else having issues with the Captain American bang bank trophy on Avengers? I've done it three times and still no trophy.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
                  Anyone else having issues with the Captain American bang bank trophy on Avengers? I've done it three times and still no trophy.
                  The ball apparently has to roll back past the flipper, or a certain point for it to count.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                    The ball apparently has to roll back past the flipper, or a certain point for it to count.
                    Actually, the bang back doesn't count if the ball save is turned on. I was able to confirm this in my last play through.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      Actually, the bang back doesn't count if the ball save is turned on. I was able to confirm this in my last play through.
                      I could have sworn ball save wasn't on the last time I did it. I will try again this afternoon.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ER777 View Post
                        This one is getting to be really annoying for me. Its happening to me pretty much every time I start the final mode now because of how easy it is to start mail multiball. It always seems to happen when I'm one shot away from winning too.. sigh.

                        I just hope this one is near the top of the priority list for a fix..
                        Just ran into this bug, I hadn't played PvZ since the first couple after it was released. Was def annoying, was on my last ball and started the multi w/o knowing, one drained and all the EOB bonuses where being awarded then the flippers locked up... the balls drained but one was sent back b/c of ball save then it drained also. Was disappointing. Also one of the balls looked like a coconut but it was one fire. That seemed odd also.
                        PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
                        Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
                          Anyone else having issues with the Captain American bang bank trophy on Avengers? I've done it three times and still no trophy.
                          I haven't gotten the trophy for ZP2 but I remember when it was first released for Marvel Pinball people mentioning something about having to let the "bangbacked" ball travel all the way up the flipper b4 it registered.

                          *oops didn't read all the way to the bottom b4 I replied, looks like shogun00 and snakeman07 already answered this, didn't know about the ball save thing...
                          Last edited by Loc_Dog_; 10-08-2012, 05:30 PM. Reason: jumped the gun
                          PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
                          Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Loc_Dog_ View Post
                            I haven't gotten the trophy for ZP2 but I remember when it was first released for Marvel Pinball people mentioning something about having to let the "bangbacked" ball travel all the way up the flipper b4 it registered.

                            *oops didn't read all the way to the bottom b4 I replied, looks like shogun00 and snakeman07 already answered this, didn't know about the ball save thing...
                            When I got the trophy on ZP2, the ball only hit the tip of the flipper and it registered. I discovered the ball save issue a few weeks ago myself. I always thought that the ball needed to be at a certain point/spot for it to register, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

                            I preformed a successful bang back twice, but it wouldn't register. I realized that ball save was on for both times, so I tried doing it without the ball save and the trophy popped.

                            Comment


                            • On Epic Quest the lights to the right, the ones which indicate which scrolls you've already earned, don't light up. The special effect during missions works but not the lighting outside of missions.

                              And I can confirm that it's possible to get four balls during princess multiball.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sui99 View Post
                                On Epic Quest the lights to the right, the ones which indicate which scrolls you've already earned, don't light up. The special effect during missions works but not the lighting outside of missions.
                                Is this on the PS Vita version? Or the PS3 version?

                                FWIW, they work fine for me on the PS3 version.
                                Last edited by shogun00; 10-08-2012, 07:56 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X